Official Team Thread Gumbies FC Official Team Thread Season 27- best and fairest on RIGHT NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Update:
Bombers Team Thread .....current post count 722
Gumbies Team Thread .....current post count 47

But quanity doesn't reflect quality ....correct ?

You really need this explained?

I think we could turn this thread into a what username would be a better one to describe the enigma that is @Wayne’s World.

“Horton hears a who”or maybe “The love guru” would be a couple that spring to mind.

Maybe “massive shitposter” would work too.

Thoughts?

I think we could turn this thread into a what username would be a better one to describe the enigma that is @Wayne’s World.

“Horton hears a who”or maybe “The love guru” would be a couple that spring to mind.

Maybe “massive shitposter” would work too.

Thoughts?
He is a s**t poster that shitposts. Both terms work for him, it's actually incredible.

Is the gap between the word edge an the exclamation mark representative of the gap in your front teeth or is it total brain size?
WTF is it doing there?
I've been schooling you since time immemorial, when do I get a break from your dribble?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the gap between the word edge an the exclamation mark representative of the gap in your front teeth or is it total brain size?
WTF is it doing there?
I've been schooling you since time immemorial, when do I get a break from your dribble?
I've explained this a dozen times .....the Elipse style of posting is a free-form artistic style, that operates outside of traditional grammar restrictions .....a modern adaptable style that allows one to fully develoip & explore their creativity

:p

Hi [insert team name here] how are you all doing, hope you're all having a great preseason. Just wanted to find out the names of your new rookies as I'm looking at opening a rookie thread just for rookies. So we can meet and lend support to each other during our tough first season.

Best wishes, Caz.

Just wanted to say thanks to my teammates at the Gumbies but I have decided to move on. Good luck with things BRAB.

This is big news. Leaving the league or jumping clubs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back