Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Win loss ratio with myself as captain

Wins 1
Loss 0

100% win rate. Good work everyone. Lets keep this form coming. Building something special.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you need an assistant or Vice Captain?
Congrats, you are now the VC.

Captains log; the leadership group will be being looked at in our new look Gumbie winning ways.

Captains log; the leadership group will be being looked at in our new look Gumbie winning ways.
Wonderful.

What can I bring you for breakfast, skip? I assume my duties include bringing you breakfast?

CaptainStartrek.jpg

Can we keelhaul the last captain? I can't remember his name.

Wonderful.

What can I bring you for breakfast, skip? I assume my duties include bringing you breakfast?
1 blue powerade or gatorade. I don't discriminate unlike the previous regime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't find the logo, but I found the first draft of the Grimbie

Edit: gave it a quick cleanup. I'll find the logo and finish it up all nice.
View attachment 960843
Well we will not have many juniors wanting to sign up the Under 14s due to being kept as far away from the club as possible by their parents, but on the flip side we might get some sponsorship offers from biker gangs.

Well we will not have many juniors wanting to sign up the Under 14s due to being kept as far away from the club as possible by their parents, but on the flip side we might get some sponsorship offers from biker gangs.
Also we'll corner the Norwegian market.

s29RWkx.png

Alright, so I'm catching up on a few write ups so bare with me. This one is a happy memory though because we won.

We got out to an early lead kicking seven goals in the first quarter and spent the next three quarters trying our best to lose. We did actually surrender the lead late in the fourth quarter but yours truly kicked a goal to tie the game and StFly kicked a goal with a minute to play to seal the deal on our first win for season 30.

That goal was one of four for the day for Streets as he also picked up a lazy 19 disposals which isn't a bad effort for a centre half forward. Riviat and Taylor were strong in the middle while Genghis Tron continued his good form off a half back flank.

Stats Round 04.png

iNhjerE.png

We had a hot date with the Stacked Six in Round 5 as we hosted the Gold City Royals. As gracious hosts, we promptly lost the game, restoring the Royals to the top of the ladder while snapping our winning streak at a solitary game. Taylor was head and shoulders above the rest with 18 disposals and 11 marks, cats2rise was solid in the ruck and Vdubs slipped up the field to to pick up 23 disposals. Rodney Dangerfield did his best to blend in as one of seven Gumbies players to kick a single goal.

Stats Round 05.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back