Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah old mate Baz found me sucking rain water out of old crusts behind Pizza Hut, offered me a bed and some protein balls. Couldn't turn that down.
Cool. Can you do me a favour and punch beez in the junk when he’s least expecting it?

I’ve planted a few moles so he should be getting punched in the junk a fair bit this season.

Cool. Can you do me a favour and punch beez in the junk when he’s least expecting it?

I’ve planted a few moles so he should be getting punched in the junk a fair bit this season.
beez is one of the few pies supporters on the board isn't he?

Yeah I gotcha bro.

He used to be my little spoon. Now I’m left with a couple of his old, undersized jockstraps to keep me company.

I probably should wash those things.
But then you lose what makes them special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Riviat. You heard any good albums lately mate?

Some of the bands that you suggested last season are still getting a run. A small band I found called Oh Hiroshima is one who i highly recommend listening to if you're up for something new!

I also found We Lost the Sea's album Departure Song's to be pretty heavy on the feels once you read the story behind each song. They take awhile to build up but it's worth it. This is the album cover and it will make a lot of sense when you listen to the album.

1594713722445.png

Some of the bands that you suggested last season are still getting a run. A small band I found called Oh Hiroshima is one who i highly recommend listening to if you're up for something new!

I also found We Lost the Sea's album Departure Song's to be pretty heavy on the feels once you read the story behind each song. They take awhile to build up but it's worth it. This is the album cover and it will make a lot of sense when you listen to the album.

View attachment 912275
I think you should be in charge of finding our club song for Season 30. Suggestions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back