Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks people, great first week for me which i enjoyed. If you don't remember me it's ok, my team mates don't either, i hardly touched it.

You were playing on me so that's natural but I was mainly running away from the ball so not overly unexpected.

I apologize for disappearing off the face of the earth on matchday.

I also apologize for future weekends as this is very constant weekend behavior from myself.
All is good. The best bit is the week leading up to the weekends... actual gameday is generally disappointing. It’s the anticipation that gets you!

F1RmC9C.png

So for those who haven't caught up yet - we lost. I know, suprising, isn't it?

The good news is that cats2rise and Spuddd were strong in their Gumbies debuts, GWS Goose kicked off the #backtobackMobbs campaign with eight tackles and Rodney Dangerfield and TalkingFootyNow1223 found the sticks with four goals and three goals respectively.

On the posting front we had a strong start to the season with 17 people posting in match threads. It was great to see the likes of Taylor, Jivlain, BlueE, saintkildaman, bone2468, Brick Loosener and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr back in action.

Stats Round 01.png

I would love to get some different flavours in our B & F this season so if anyone is keen to do a write up, please PM me. I would like to get several people involved and break it up throughout the season.

Looking ahead, we're already 24 hours into our match thread against the Demons so if you haven't popped in yet, jump in and say hi.

F1RmC9C.png

The good news is that cats2rise and Spuddd were strong in their Gumbies debuts, GWS Goose kicked off the #backtobackMobbs campaign with eight tackles and Rodney Dangerfield and TalkingFootyNow1223 found the sticks with four goals and three goals respectively.

On the posting front we had a strong start to the season with 17 people posting in match threads. It was great to see the likes of Taylor, Jivlain, BlueE, saintkildaman, bone2468, Brick Loosener and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr back in action.

View attachment 927522

I would love to get some different flavours in our B & F this season so if anyone is keen to do a write up, please PM me. I would like to get several people involved and break it up throughout the season.

Looking ahead, we're already 24 hours into our match thread against the Demons so if you haven't popped in yet, jump in and say hi.

Great summary! Great to see engagement by so many posters... just needed the win and it would have been a perfect start to the season.

I am happy to do a write up or two throughout the season.

Great summary! Great to see engagement by so many posters... just needed the win and it would have been a perfect start to the season.

I am happy to do a write up or two throughout the season.
Awesome. I should probably make this clear for everyone - I'm keen to do them as we go through the season while games and match threads are fresh in people's minds so if you want to do a round, let me know here and PM your write up to me.

Awesome. I should probably make this clear for everyone - I'm keen to do them as we go through the season while games and match threads are fresh in people's minds so if you want to do a round, let me know here and PM your write up to me.
Got it

I’m happy to do this week vs MBD!

Can i do a write up?

I'd like to lock in the write up against the bears if no-one minds. I know I'll have a big one then and will jump at the opportunity to stroke my own ego. I'll take others too, but I'd like to lock that one in for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can i do a write up?
Hey, I'm down.

I'd like to lock in the write up against the bears if no-one minds. I know I'll have a big one then and will jump at the opportunity to stroke my own ego. I'll take others too, but I'd like to lock that one in for now.
Sure. Now I'm going to need a roster so I remember

F1RmC9C.png

View attachment 927522

Can we restart the season so i can wipe that abysmal effort from the official record books?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back