Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S31 Team Thread – Festival of Catman Now On!

Remove this Banner Ad

Facts v supposition, why don't you make like one and vanish back to the hole you in habit.

Vanish back to the hole I inhabit?

How is Sunbury these days mate?

Using being unemployed as a slur as we recover from a global pandemic with a litany of BigFooty users, perhaps some Gumbies, through no fault of their own losing their jobs as a result of it.

For shame. Tasteless :thumbsdown:

Tasteless and shameful is what I bring to the team.

Vanish back to the hole I inhabit?

How is Sunbury these days mate?

From memory, you are 7 years too late for that joke, as someone beat you to it previously and got a mod to talk to them in the process.

Stay classy, oh wait, you follow mules, nvm.

From memory, you are 7 years too late for that joke, as someone beat you to it previously and got a mod to talk to them in the process.

Stay classy, oh wait, you follow mules, nvm.

tenor.gif

WOW 10 years ago I first walked into these clubrooms.
Nothing has changed!

I'm pretty sure the rooms haven't been cleaned in that time either.

I'm pretty sure the rooms haven't been cleaned in that time either.

Doris couldn't do two jobs and we couldn't be bothered widening the doors to have her try.

That's also the reason the third kitchen has a locked door.

Gumbies, please officially welcome Grimesy87 and EagleOz to the team. Grimesy joins us from the Demons board while EagleOz is a former Gumby returning to the league having last laced up the boots in season 27 for the Furies. Check out the OP guys and choose a jumper number.

Last edited:
Gumbies, please officially welcome Grimesy87 and EagleOz to the team. Grimesy joins us from the Demons board while EagleOz is a former Gumby returning to the league having last laced up the boots in season 27 for the Furies. Check out the OP guys and choose a jumper number.
Number 2 thanks skip,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was just looking back at Gumbies seasons past, and I remember the S16 Grand Final all too well. playing for the Furies and I was dragged the whole last qtr.
Nightmares coming back
Fret not, they shall be replaced by pleasant dreams come seasons end.

was just looking back at Gumbies seasons past, and I remember the S16 Grand Final all too well. playing for the Furies and I was dragged the whole last qtr.
Nightmares coming back

I dunno, I had a great time.

My DT score didn’t warrant me being one of the best on ground apparently - must have been getting more cheap touches than a kid being shouted his first lap dance.

Just a little something to celebrate a milestone this weekend. Nothing major. 350 games or something.

Apologies for the delay in the lead up to the game on Sunday, my Uber driver turned left instead of going right.

and my lateness showed in how bad I played. back to it this week

No need to apologise. Club sanctioned punishment will be to read the last two Bomber’s game day threads and write an essay on the failings of our education system based on what you read there.

No need to apologise. Club sanctioned punishment will be to read the last two Bomber’s game day threads and write an essay on the failings of our education system based on what you read there.
I've just suddenly forgot how to read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back