Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 24 Team Thread - Congratulations Fryer Tuck

Remove this Banner Ad

90090932.png

JUMPERS

full

Established - S04
S04 - S18 as Geelong Gumbies, S19 - S23 as Geelong Wolves, S24 - Gumbies FFC
Home Ground - The House of Gumby
Premierships - 1 (S16)
Minor Premierships - 2 (S11 & S18)
Mobbenfuhrer Medalists (League Best & Fairest) - 3 (S09 BlueFan04, S14 Claypigeon & S23 pantskyle)
Frankston Rover Award (Administrators Award) - 1 (S12 peterss)
ALFAndrews Award (League Leading Goalkicker) - 3 (S05 Rizzo, S13 winty & S19 DREAM TEAM BUFF)
Deestroy Medal (Best on Ground in Grand Final) - 1 (BoshtrichBurger S16)
EKA Medal (Best First Year Player) - 1 (Willo_ S19)
Most Games Played - peterss 269
Most Goals Scored - winty 428
ALL SFA Representatives - 13
S15 - Claypigeon, StFly
S16 - Mr Gor, Tayl0r
S17 - A Bit High
S18 - A Bit High, Tayl0r
S19 - A Bit High, Willo_
S20 - A Bit High
S21 - BB 8, SM
S23 - Quivorir, pantskyle

Wall Of Fame Members
peterss - 269 Games
H0 - 15, K - 2146, M - 557, H - 1849, T - 686, FF - 358, FA - 305, G - 213, B - 148
Premiership Captain S16, Frankston Rover Award S12, Club Best & Fairest S11, Clubs All Time Games Record Holder

winty - 214 Games
HO - 9, K - 995, M - 242, HB - 311, T - 149, FF - 76, FA - 67, G - 428, B - 312
Premiership Player S16, ALF Award S13
Club All Time Leading Goal Scorer, League All Time Leading Goal Scorer (at time of induction).

krisholio14 - 248 Games
HO - 22, K - 1518, M - 807, H - 1426, T - 200, FF - 115, FA - 151, G - 84, B - 72
Premiership Player S16

SEASON 24 TEAM LIST

3 - DREAM TEAM BUFF
4 - Jeremias
5 - Bucketss
7 - 06Premiers
8 - Nate7
9 - Thomas9
10 - peterss
12 - swannies
13 - Noobz0r (C)
14 - Golumless (C)
15 - SM (VC)
16 - NSWCROW
20 - Quivorir
29 - winty
33 - manboob
35 - Uncle_Leo
38 - The City Boyz
42 - StFly
44 - jd2010
47 - sjohns12 (R)
50 - Jimmy_the_Gent
60. Fryer Tuck (LG)
69 - GWBogan
74 - footy_fumbler
97 - Dennis ClarkeM (LG)
2121. 2121

OUT: pantskyle (Royals), Willo_ (Royals), William Wonka (Wonders), gaskin (Swamprats), BotsMaster (retired), gym4life (delisted), KangaFan35 (delisted), Phillyroo (delisted)
IN: Noobz0r, Golumless, StFly, 2121, Fryer Tuck, dennis ClarkeM, sjohns12, Uncle_Leo

SEASON 24 LEADERSHIP GROUP
Noobz0r (C)
Golumless (C)
SM (VC)
Fryer Tuck
dennis ClarkeM

WIKI PAGE
http://sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Geelong_Wolves

***SEASON 16 Premiership Thread***
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ies-v-geelong-gumbies-boncers-castle.1023799/

11378127424_1fed819c6c.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, massive thanks to HaroLad for helping me with the new logo and jumpers. Turns out he isn't a bad bloke when he isn't being a whiny little pissant.

Welcome to Season 24 Gumbies! The season where we return to our former glory. We welcome back StFly and 2121 from the wilderness; they used to tear it up back in the day and we look forward to them returning bigger and better than ever. We also welcome Golumless, Fryer Tuck, and Dennis ClarkeM. All 3 bring a lot of experience and quality posting to the club, and will be leading from the front.

I will be fixing the statistics in the OP up regarding games played and goals kicked.

Let's go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salutations all.

I like that I will be forever immortalised in the premiership as FF, as the decision was primarily "you know what? Screw it, I'll carry all you bitches!" and thundercatting all the way with the greatest of ho's, only to see the Burger carry it instead. So was brilliant to leave on a high even if leaving wasn't originally part of the plans, but s**t happens and priorities. Was sad to see that lurking around for the past 4ish months, it was much like my debut when Pete asked if I was interested in the sentiment with the Wolves incarnation that ABH and the team ran with, in that well, people were loling at why we existed and how s**t we were. And they were partially true back then as the VC got permabanned about a week afterwards, but this current crop seem to be more in line with preschool tantrums passing off as rainbow unicorn trolling instead.

But was great fun to just have a roster of people who could have a laugh and that there was no pressure to be any sort of god amongst men of posting and being on a forum 24/7, and to just be you, and be awesome, so was that sentiment by Noobzor that piqued interest to actually return.

Also, I did have previous stats and such for the Gumbies (games, goals, exie points, women, etc), since history was a bit fickle and nonexistent back then, but I kinda deleted the folder in 2015 I think. In saying that, I was the retroactive EKA medalist since people pretty much regretted picking Gus soon afterwards and 2nd is first winner.

Plus, I am better looking.

So in saying that, I shall take number 42 thank you.

Salutations all.

I like that I will be forever immortalised in the premiership as FF, as the decision was primarily "you know what? Screw it, I'll carry all you bitches!" and thundercatting all the way with the greatest of ho's, only to see the Burger carry it instead. So was brilliant to leave on a high even if leaving wasn't originally part of the plans, but s**t happens and priorities. Was sad to see that lurking around for the past 4ish months, it was much like my debut when Pete asked if I was interested in the sentiment with the Wolves incarnation that ABH and the team ran with, in that well, people were loling at why we existed and how s**t we were. And they were partially true back then as the VC got permabanned about a week afterwards, but this current crop seem to be more in line with preschool tantrums passing off as rainbow unicorn trolling instead.

But was great fun to just have a roster of people who could have a laugh and that there was no pressure to be any sort of god amongst men of posting and being on a forum 24/7, and to just be you, and be awesome, so was that sentiment by Noobzor that piqued interest to actually return.

Also, I did have previous stats and such for the Gumbies (games, goals, exie points, women, etc), since history was a bit fickle and nonexistent back then, but I kinda deleted the folder in 2015 I think. In saying that, I was the retroactive EKA medalist since people pretty much regretted picking Gus soon afterwards and 2nd is first winner.

Plus, I am better looking.

So in saying that, I shall take number 42 thank you.
Nakia likes this.

Cloud_ has done a mountain of work behind the scenes on league history and statistics over the past year. The leadership group are currently going through it and more and more of our history is going to start appearing in the OP.

Outside of that, absolute pleasure to have you back StFly, here's to a fun season and a flag :thumbsu:

Heritage is opening right before my very eyes!

As for number, I'll go... 3. Wait, oh. 33? No?11? Darn. 42? God damn it.

Ahem... in commitment to the quality stance our new skipper wants from us, I shall wear the number 60. That is the diamond standard. Perfection being 60/60. 60 is the total of hitouts, possession, and tackles I hope to reach each game (Marks? I'm a ruckman).

So lock me in for 60.

Since 12 is taken I'll have 47.

As a member of your team I can offer the possibility of occasionally playing a good game of footy with the odd half decent joke, but can promise on the odd chance I kick a goal to let you know about it for weeks, so you're in luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back