Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 24 Team Thread - Congratulations Fryer Tuck

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm locked.
Yep, the leagues self-appointed rules policeman was there within minutes!

All good, we're in the process of deciding whose team thread it is in. I cannot reveal how, though.

All good, we're in the process of deciding whose team thread it is in. I cannot reveal how, though.
However would we survive without Ant Bear there to make sure we didn't step out of line :rolleyes:

Also while I am here.. B&F tomorrow, I look forward to seeing you all there in your finest suits and suitettes.

Love the jumper, this season is ours!

zxYiXin.gif

Good to know that the more things change the more they stay the same with decisions for the sake of simply wanting to make one.

And used to be that one of us just waltzed over to the other thread and went "sup" as a way to actually converse with another mob before it meant anything, there was no real organisational period to these things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scratch match will be posted in here on Sunday (probably Monday). The Royals may roll in between now and then to say hi.

Our thread, we don't let them just post in here withour giving it back.
* up dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back