Remove this Banner Ad

Having promptly usurped Golum to bring back that winning feeling, it is time for me to ride off into the sunset as our bestest winningest captain.

Out s**t luck being what it is, it's already dark out. So brb after fleeing to the northern hemisphere.

Having promptly usurped Golum to bring back that winning feeling, it is time for me to ride off into the sunset as our bestest winningest captain.

Out s**t luck being what it is, it's already dark out. So brb after fleeing to the northern hemisphere.
Thank you Saint Fly.

Thank you Saint Fly.

No thank you hotkorma for still being around.

Plus, I need a Poncho for my Lone Ranger, a Hutch for my Starsky, a bloke to change my tyre when I CBF. You in?

Whelp, didn't happen because I didn't feel like being cited for trolling in the end.

We still set a record however, so go us!
We were the only team to taken off our boots and try to stab somebody
#happygumbmore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Gumballers don't forget a spare shirt for our BnF two Fridays from now. Please forgive any missteps in my MCing as I am expecting to have no idea where I am.

Invite.png

The Mateflon, am I reading that right?

Gettin' fancy with those dice.
CONGRATULATIONS you are the first to profess to noticing and have won a highly alluring GIFTBAG.
Please direct yourself to the individual in a purple suit with dancing eyes to redeem on the night. Bless.

Last I checked, ND was still a Fury. When did he move to the Bears?

Out with it JoshWoodenSpoon , who is moving to the Royals?
ND is going via the Bears, to the Royals.
Have also heard rumour that at that juncture he's considering a return to the Furies but I'll leave that to their ample leadership.

Are you lot seriously going to let jmoo wan miss out on the Flat Head of the year award just because you can't take a moment of your time to vote for him in the poll? C'mon, get around him!!!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who-is-the-flathead-of-s25.1194830/

Nice avatar, he he. Tarks got ya, I presume?

Vote TJASTA for the flathead #teamEAD

hqdefault.jpg

Nice avatar, he he. Tarks got ya, I presume?

hqdefault.jpg
Hahahaha... No actually, I was so dissappointed with our performance I decided a bit of self inflicted pain was warranted and I decided to go with Tarkyn_24 av :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back