Remove this Banner Ad

This is the season we dig in, and say **** you to the league. Time to prove the haters wrong.

Gee up boys.
Ghee'd up, and ready to go!
91CVt92XwkL._SY450_.jpg

Wait... crap.

So something happened and now I’m on your team or something? I’m sure I’ll work it out.

I’ll take Number 11 if possible.

11 is free, and I'll add you to the team list.

Welcome. :)

So, as I am a genuine n00b, what happens now?

Now you jump into media threads and give people from other teams crap and tell them how much better you are. You could even start a Media thread of your own telling everyone who will listen why you will win the EKA (our version of the NAB Rising Star) this season. Then once the season starts we'll get into the real thing and start dishing it out to our opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi new team!

My name is hotkorma. My favourite tv show is good chef/bad chef. I like to floss. I have many pairs of socks. As a kid I used to take bites out of apples and put them back on the shelf. I had to stop that when I got arrested at uni.

I look forward to the upcoming season.

Hi new team!

My name is hotkorma. My favourite tv show is good chef/bad chef. I like to floss. I have many pairs of socks. As a kid I used to take bites out of apples and put them back on the shelf. I had to stop that when I got arrested at uni.

I look forward to the upcoming season.

I miss Iron Chef, not the English crap, go overdubbed nonsense.

But pertinent question; how many of these socks have eyes on them and are used on hands?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back