Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Don't worry, I have taken precautions!

images
FT how are the gumbies this season?

Famous last words. ;)
it was an anti-anti-jinx I knew I was jinxing us while typing that so I said the opposite out loud while spinning in a circle typing, took my 15 minutes to get it typed out correctly and then I passed out for 5 minutes. but it was worth it to cover all bases

Good to hear!
time will tell, and depends a lot on how the sim feels from week to week

it was an anti-anti-jinx I knew I was jinxing us while typing that so I said the opposite out loud while spinning in a circle typing, took my 15 minutes to get it typed out correctly and then I passed out for 5 minutes. but it was worth it to cover all bases
I died a little reading this.

time will tell, and depends a lot on how the sim feels from week to week

seems like you have a decent leadership group now.

I died a little reading this.
Because you believed my BS?

Or because you were forced to read it?

seems like you have a decent leadership group now.

I think we do. Hard for me to judge i havent been on one before. But we have alot going on behind the scenes and our participation levels are up across the board

Because you believed my BS?

Or because you were forced to read it?

I think we do. Hard for me to judge i havent been on one before. But we have alot going on behind the scenes and our participation levels are up across the board

I get the impression Dingster wants to join the gumbies
He's probably over the rats

The LG is not aligned.
we still allow freedom of speech, what would be the fun in having no disagreements in this particular forum?

id rather have a united LG than one where everyone just agreed and had no opinion

Back