Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
In OP The Filth Wizard

I can hold some reading and comprehension classes for you if you wish

From the guy that just said "Gumbies a surging"? I'm sure I'll just err on the side of not glazing through opposition media threads.

From the guy that just said "Gumbies a surging"? I'm sure I'll just err on the side of not glazing through opposition media threads.

That's from the OP of this thread mate.

You're just making yourself look silly. Just say "nah sorry mate I can't read, made a mistake" instead embarrassing yourself.

Really sad to see.

Speaking as a strictly neutral observer...
sfa.png

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
So why did you say we didn't have rookies then mate?

Hmm, maybe you're the one with comprehension issues. I only asked how the rookie recruiting was going after I glazed over the one mentioned in the OP. If I asked how your bank account is going I'm not assuming you're broke.

Please don't make the mistake though of those other foolish clubs in the league that get their new recruits to post in the sign up thread. A stack of new additions always looks good in the squad thread.

Hmm, maybe you're the one with comprehension issues. I only asked how the rookie recruiting was going after I glazed over the one mentioned in the OP. If I asked how your bank account is going I'm not assuming you're broke.

Please don't make the mistake though of those other foolish clubs in the league that get their new recruits to post in the sign up thread. A stack of new additions always looks good in the squad thread.

How is the rookie recruiting btw? I noticed you guys only hit other clubs.

How else am I supposed to interpret "you only hit other clubs".

Dig deeper mate. SMesque.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
How else am I supposed to interpret "you only hit other clubs".

Dig deeper mate. SMesque.

Oh BRAB, are we just going to go around in circles? It's been established I glazed over the one rookie signing mentioned at the end of the OP. It's probably a fair assumption though, I see neal09 didn't get a nice new guernsey even though he's a new recruit and you know us cheap seats respond better to pretty pictures. It's easier to "notice".

Oh BRAB, are we just going to go around in circles? It's been established I glazed over the one rookie signing mentioned at the end of the OP. It's probably a fair assumption though, I see neal09 didn't get a nice new guernsey even though he's a new recruit and you know us cheap seats respond better to pretty pictures. It's easier to "notice".

Cool. I'll take that then, it's as close as you'll get to admitting you're wrong and I don't want to take the issue further lest you invoke more details of my personal life for cheap internet points.

Good day.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cool. I'll take that then, it's as close as you'll get to admitting you're wrong and I don't want to take the issue further lest you invoke more details of my personal life for cheap internet points.

Good day.

Good day in that it’s been a good day or that you’re good daying me?

SO CONFUSE. Are you a Gumby or are you a Royal?! :drunk:

Are you one of those that needs your hair stroked while you vomit through a game thread?
No wonder you chose the Hawks.
Or they chose you.

Are you one of those that needs your hair stroked while you vomit through a game thread?
No wonder you chose the Hawks.
Or they chose you.
Wow forgive me for having a life outside of BF :rolleyes:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Oh, an ex-Gumby, or more commonly known as a turncoat. Nice! :moustache:

TBF was 1 season and an actual Gumby wasn't in charge at the time so I consider that it was an aberration and can be stricken from the record books as irrelevant.

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Great signings Fryer Tuck and all the best to your renewed list. Genuinely hope the Gumbies rise narrowly off the bottom of the ladder.

Also, I still can't remember who BLERN played for in S26... so I officially know one more thing than I did than last season.

Back