Gun control in America

Remove this Banner Ad

So how often do you use you gun then? I drive my car on average an hour a day, can you honestly say you use (I will include carry, not point and aim) your gun for that long each day?

And democracy allows misfits like you to have an opinion but the majority see that you have no sense behind it. As long as you don't act out we will be ok.
Don't bother with snake. He's one of those guys who would declare his house its own country.

So how often do you use you gun then?

It's none of your business.

I drive my car on average an hour a day,

I don't care how much you drive your car. It's none of my business.

can you honestly say you use (I will include carry, not point and aim) your gun for that long each day?

And democracy allows misfits like you to have an opinion but the majority see that you have no sense behind it. As long as you don't act out we will be ok.

1) My opinions don't need democracy's permission.
2) Government has killed a significantly far greater proportion of human beings than personal gun owners. You are pointing the most dangerous facilitator of violence on the planet at me, and I ask you to cease and desist.

I don't care how much you drive your car. It's none of my business.

1) My opinions don't need democracy's permission.
2) Government has killed a significantly far greater proportion of human beings than personal gun owners. You are pointing the most dangerous facilitator of violence on the planet at me, and I ask you to cease and desist.
If nothing is my business why on earth are you posting on a forum. Oh wait obviously the answer is none of my business.
Like I said as long as you don't act out it is all cool.

If nothing is my business why on earth are you posting on a forum.

Just keeping an eye on the control freaks.

Oh wait obviously the answer is none of my business.

I'm not interfering in your personal liberty in any way, so this is pretty much correct.

Like I said as long as you don't act out it is all cool.

If that's the case then why on earth are you posting in this thread with an anti gun ownership position?

There will always be a minority of dick heads in the world, and on occasion, a majority of dickheads when government is allowed to step over the line..

When you can work out a solution to this, get back to me.

Because i feel safer when those who act out haven't got access to guns. Like paddock who "could not have been detected on screening" he proves that people as a whole cannot be trusted to have guns.

I think you are letting tabloid hysteria effect you too much.

Chill out. Most people are good and events like Las Vegas are incredibly rare in the big scheme of things.

'Obfuscation'??, 'disingenuous'?????? Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no their not!!! Any death needs considering.

A gun makes suicide quick & easily accessible in a moment of decision. If no gun, people may have time to think twice, or be helped. You cannot ignore suicides, accidents, murder or whatever. The point is that too many guns is the first problem. Too easily accessed is the second.

I think with such an attitude, you're one person who should never have a gun licence.

God help us.
Poor argument, South Korea's suicide rate is double that of the US and they have next to no civilian gun ownership.

It is clear that the only route to gun law reform will be at the conclusion of the hypothetical conflict that sees the unexpected defeat of the well regulated militias, as ordained in the Constitution.
This archaic interpretation is as erroneous as it is devious. It places the Constitution, with the 2nd amendment at is crux on par with many other historical books of faith. It is so patently used by those in power to oppress the unsuspecting masses, and fortify the affluent set.
So, the guns remain as long as the militias remain. And the militias remain as long as there are rich people. It's very simple. There will be no control until the militias are defeated.
That's in this world. There is of course the parallel universe...
Yeah, vaguely recall some bull s**t about collective rights principle blah blah blah...
Where's my tennis racquet Olga? I'm coming...

Poor argument, South Korea's suicide rate is double that of the US and they have next to no civilian gun ownership.

So South Korea's suicide rate means its ok for the USA to shoot themselves to bits?

The gun &/or non gun related suicide numbers are only but a part of the problem surely?

Have you noticed the gun related death rate in the US versus South Korea? Perhaps we can have your comment on those figures as a comparison??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An absurd comparison.

Rubbish

Spoken like a true mindless automaton.

Democracy allows for people like you to ultimately have an influence over my right to self protection. I'll choose to take care of myself thanks.

You mind your business and I'll mind mine.

The thing is, you dont take care of yourself.

You rely on a huge health system if sick, Government for all sorts of stuff like roads & rubbish & all manner of infrastructure. Police if such problems, legal system of laws to protect you & me etc, & law professionals if in court, the Defense forces to protect the country, massive communication systems, transport systems & shops, farmers & schools & research & everything else you need & use etc etc etc.

So stop kidding yourself. You wouldnt last long if we didnt have our community & all its systems.

So majority rules, your not getting an AR 15!!!!!!! ;)

What are the anti-gun nuts thoughts on hand gun silencers, “large” capacity magazines and bump stocks?
I'm not anti-gun, but there's no need for civilians to have any of those. I'm fine with people owning a pistol for self defence or a rifle for hunting, provided they pass background checks and demonstrate competency in safe handling and storage.

Then buy a gun to protect yourself ... problem solved.
This logic is so laughable and is why we as a population are doomed.
Instead of logic like : Put restrictions or banns in place so that the crazy neighbor cant get there hands on a firearm. Its Buy a gun to protect yourself..... Problem solved.
Unless of course the crazy neighbor ambushes you and your shot in the head first..... Or goes on a rampage in your street while your mowing the lawns.... But hey, at least you were also armed and protected:huh:
Ruck Machine still waiting for a logical rebuttle..

What are the anti-gun nuts thoughts on hand gun silencers, “large” capacity magazines and bump stocks?
The ones arguing for gun control aren't the "nuts" in this discussion.

That designation sits squarely with the pro-gun posters.

The ones arguing for gun control aren't the "nuts" in this discussion.

That designation sits squarely with the pro-gun posters.

Typical ... picking one word out of the post and running with it.

How about you let me know your thoughts on silencers, large magazines and bump stocks.

Typical ... picking one word out of the post and running with it.

How about you let me know your thoughts on silencers, large magazines and bump stocks.
Then don't put the word in the post if you don't want it called out.

How about answering my question? Are you delaying so you can google the ‘correct’ anti-gun answer?
There's no point discussing this with people like you.

You are arguing for machines which are designed to kill, maim and/or injure and, as part of that mentality, against sensible reform as well. And you don't seem the slightest bit concerned about the carnage they cause in society - "suicides, meh!".

On the other hand, people such as me want to see the carnage reduce. Gun reform is obviously part of that process.

The only way people such as yourself will get shocked out of your complacency is if your family or those close to you are victims of a massacre. Only then will you "get" it - because until then, gun victims are just statistics to you.

And, of course, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back