Guns fan club

Remove this Banner Ad

According to SKY News this morning "GUNS" will be blessing babies before taking the field today to mark the significance of the occassion.....Lucky I got mine back from the bookie this week....I'm leaving now to be first in line with my youngest who just so happens to be named "GUNS". She looks just like him..:eek::eek::eek:

You've gotta try and get 8 hours sleep slim

had the absolute honour of an audience with the Great Man himself on fri, was able to gain some useful insights into our wonderful game.....He told me then he would be aiming for BOG performance against whorouly on sat........

Question is though, he also predicted a BOG performance at the ball on Sat night. How did he perform??? ....TGN,NBM,Pliz??

Nice tribute to the great man, from the Wangaratta Warriors, in Friday's Chronicle.

DSCF4050.jpg

saw a bit of the Warriors game sunday TGN and they're not the same side without the Great One......They needed a muscle bound hitman to guard the basket.....Good to see the No 4 singlet retired and suspended above the court.......It wouldn't have fitted anyone elseanyway.......

I believe he may be late declaration for the up coming state election.......

saw a bit of the Warriors game sunday TGN and they're not the same side without the Great One......They needed a muscle bound hitman to guard the basket.....Good to see the No 4 singlet retired and suspended above the court.......It wouldn't have fitted anyone elseanyway.......

I believe he may be late declaration for the up coming state election.......
Fitting that the youngsters get to wear His #4 for the photo shoot! I bet they feel a million buck once they slip the famous fabric over their shoulders...:D

As for next season, I had the privelage to see the Great Man work out in his home gym. Spotted a Chuck Norris Total Gym, which can only spell trouble for the rest of the league next season :eek:

Is there no end to this man's talent, almost getting the Warriors over the line single handed on Sun afternoon.......How lucky were the Albury team that he didn't play Sat night, probably would have won the melee and the game on his own.....I'm in awe as always.....:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah it was pretty impressive slim - at one stage he knocked an echuca player to the floor just by looking at him. Was just too humble in the end though and spent too much time on the bench letting everyone else have a go. As for the melee, Wang seemed to come out of it better even though it was 3 Warriors taking on 8 Cougars...

Yeah it was pretty impressive slim - at one stage he knocked an echuca player to the floor just by looking at him. Was just too humble in the end though and spent too much time on the bench letting everyone else have a go. As for the melee, Wang seemed to come out of it better even though it was 3 Warriors taking on 8 Cougars...

Humble is not the word Nonch, I heard Chuck Norris had to plead with the Great Man to get an autographed "GUNS" photo to hang on his wall.:D:D

Interesting to see the great man has taken to competing against horses.

Townsville Races - Race 4 - Runner 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to THE MAN later today on his debut coaching appearance with the Warriors ......Great to see him diversifying his talents and passing on his unlimited knowledge provided someone learns more life skills from playing with their balls......Whatever shape they are:D

Good luck to THE MAN later today on his debut coaching appearance with the Warriors ......Great to see him diversifying his talents and passing on his unlimited knowledge provided someone learns more life skills from playing with their balls......Whatever shape they are:D

HIS ability knows no bounds. Warriors were beaten by Seymour by 36 points three weeks ago, won by 14 today.

50 point turnaround, and HE didn't even have to step foot on the court...

Utterly astonishing:D:D:D

And word obviously got around, because that's the first CBL game I've been to that has had a live radio broadcast!!!

No points for guessing who they wanted to interview afterwards...

Saw this number plate on a car in Melbourne the other day :eek:

The CEO of the Australian Football League, Andrew Demetriou, got out of the vehicle once it was parked :cool:

The admiration for HIM is definitely spreading, and rightly so :thumbsu:

GUNS.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back