News Guns is a thief!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guns it's been 4 weeks and I still can't shake this cold/flu thing. What do you think it is? And the cough is still hanging around.

Guns it's been 4 weeks and I still can't shake this cold/flu thing. What do you think it is? And the cough is still hanging around.
hep a, b and c...
herpies...
clamidia...
thrush...

actually it is all of the above...

So much for your juice....:rolleyes: Have a tot of warm rum....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's a global economy now, jobs will be lost but new jobs will be created. Pretty stupid how people start blaming outsourcing etc. Fact is that India are a up and coming country, well educated young people, the youngest population in the world. No wonder even during this rescission the Indian economy has continued to grow at 6% a year. And it's climbing back to the high 8's. If it wasn't for India and China the world economy would be in far greater strife than it is at the moment.

Well it's a global economy now, jobs will be lost but new jobs will be created. Pretty stupid how people start blaming outsourcing etc. Fact is that India are a up and coming country, well educated young people, the youngest population in the world. No wonder even during this rescission the Indian economy has continued to grow at 6% a year. And it's climbing back to the high 8's. If it wasn't for India and China the world economy would be in far greater strife than it is at the moment.
I just like everyone else pay my $0.25 to send a text message even though it only costs the company in reality all of $0.05... when something goes wrong I want a clear, non delayed conversation with someone I can understand to resolve the issue. I pay for the service which is grously overcharged therefore when I have an issue I expect it to be resolved with minimal effort / fuss. That's fair isn't it?

I even changed to bank west for this reason along with no account keeping fees because I know when I call their call centre I am calling WA. My Car insurance is with Budget Direct whom when I call I get QLD.

Outsourcing is a crock because once people wake up and realise that they are paying for less than half the service they move on... those economies are robbing our own people of jobs. I have no issue with them coming here and studying and while doing so they obtain work as taxi drivers, in BP's and 7-11 night shifts etc (stereo typical but look around, it is true) because obviously someone has to do it but no one wants to do it... they are contributing to our economy in such a way that is impacts us directly...

However in general those economies are sucking the world of resources at an unsustainable rate. Poverty is rife, populations arent controlled and they mimic rabbits in the way they multiply. 6% - 8% growth is unsustainable. You cant provide resources to a country sufficiently (infrastructure and general nessesities) at those rates hence the huge poverty rates.

Additionally Australia has been cushioned from a technical recession due to our strong housing makets and infrastructure spending, not by India and China. In actual fact the immediate contraction of china cost hundreds their jobs due to less demands for our resources.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back