Media Guns to sit out

1632273227467.png

There has been alot of negativity towards Mount Buller Demons current win streak

Within the Club on game day we put some things in place the last 2 weeks
There has been instructions from Richard_Cranium for sausageroll not to touch the ball, so we effectively
played with 19 players. This has not helped for the team to have a competitive hit out

We have asked for a breakaway league to start but PMBangers didn't think the teams would even be
strong enough in the Super League if we entered the Dee's as a stand alone team. He suggested maybe
wait to take on the ALL-SFA team at the end of the season

We even asked but we weren't allowed to list 18 players in the line up therefore the next step we are putting in place is

I will be sitting out of the Dee's line up for the rest of the season

Stay tuned there will be announcement after lunch
regarding what else will keep Guns busy during this period

Mister M raised it in his thread about being kind to one another I can't stress that enough at the moment
I have seen throughout the past few seasons we as a league can support one another no matter the team or individual,
raise money for community organisations and raise awareness about any issue that will make a difference
Any of the items mentioned above I know we lead the way on Big Footy, continue to do so and those doing it tough
reach out to others if need, check on others if you think something is not quite right

Don't be afraid to reach out for support - stay safe and look after yourself !!
Hopefully things will improve especially across NSW and VIC in the next 2 months

Ummmmm, not sure how that changes the outcome?

The Demons are still scheduled to win anyway, it is written in the by-laws.

Maybe swapping your entire line up with the Bears might have an influence on the result, otherwise, whilst this is a nice gesture … it will have zero impact.

View attachment 1242919

There has been alot of negativity towards Mount Buller Demons current win streak

Within the Club on game day we put some things in place the last 2 weeks
There has been instructions from Richard_Cranium for sausageroll not to touch the ball, so we effectively
played with 19 players. This has not helped for the team to have a competitive hit out

We have asked for a breakaway league to start but PMBangers didn't think the teams would even be
strong enough in the Super League if we entered the Dee's as a stand alone team. He suggested maybe
wait to take on the ALL-SFA team at the end of the season

We even asked but we weren't allowed to list 18 players in the line up therefore the next step we are putting in place is

I will be sitting out of the Dee's line up for the rest of the season

Stay tuned there will be announcement after lunch
regarding what else will keep Guns busy during this period

Mister M raised it in his thread about being kind to one another I can't stress that enough at the moment
I have seen throughout the past few seasons we as a league can support one another no matter the team or individual,
raise money for community organisations and raise awareness about any issue that will make a difference
Any of the items mentioned above I know we lead the way on Big Footy, continue to do so and those doing it tough
reach out to others if need, check on others if you think something is not quite right

Don't be afraid to reach out for support - stay safe and look after yourself !!
Hopefully things will improve especially across NSW and VIC in the next 2 months

No negativity mate.

We just think you are all a bunch of cheats.

Imagine getting so sick of winning you need to take a break.

Fairly insulting to several teams anchored to the bottom of the ladder.

The inevitable loss is coming, the jungle drums are beating louder as people start to understand the systemic and blatant manipulation of game outcomes. Refer to the excellent investigative thread being woven by Tony Lynn 15 if you are a rookie or been living in a fantasy land believing the Sim results are random.

Don‘t you dare remove yourself from the team Callums_Guns, it is the cowards way out. Sometime in the next two weeks your team will lose and you should not have the luxury of sitting in your chalet, sipping whatever pretentious version of flavoured vinegar costs more than the yearly wage of a Swamprat, and laughing about how you had to give the opposition an unfair advantage … and that is the sole reason for the loss.

Let the opposition beat you fairly, once the inordinate skewing of the handicap system inbuilt into the Sim is dialled back to a more believable level. The opposition doesn’t need you to give them an advantage, they only need the handicap to be reduced or removed.

How does that differ from your entire SFA career?

Tones, you don't win absolutely everything to win without putting in some effort, however it's no surprise the accolades have dried up in recent seasons.

The Furies are proud to announce the signing of Callums_Guns for S33.

Welcome aboard mate.

We will job share mate ... we will have him at the back end of the Season when it counts ...

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
We will job share mate ... we will have him at the back end of the Season when it counts ...
Lets make this fair.

Furies get him Odd rounds, you get him even Rounds.

Whichever team makes finals gets him there. If we both do, well he needs to suck it up and play twice that week.

Lets make this fair.

Whichever team makes finals gets him there. If we both do, well he needs to suck it up and play twice that week.

Sold.

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Lets make this fair.

Metalcrusher will you give us anything for U2tigers?
He is tarnishing our brand with this rhetoric

Ummmmm, not sure how that changes the outcome?

All morning I've been thinking how some players and or teams just don't have the luck or have their teams name written in
the by-laws to have that wonderful feeling of winning many games of qooty, I did mention many.......sorry not sorry 🤭

Some teammates were a bit sad about me not being in the 20 and some others knew we just needed to help even things up and do our part for the good of the league but other than stats, weekly review, cooneys corner, showing rookies around what was I meant to
do with my time :think:

How could I change this or make a difference in SFA and hopefully share some of that joy around SFA

Last edited:

After many hours thinking it came to me and I rushed to manangatang house and
shared the exciting news

After some tea with the Captain to my surprise he allowed it and off I went to visit the Super League Headquarters

1632379173264.png

PMBangers was over worked and so exhausted and had no time to spare but then he yelled out Guns "I will give you some time" and said a friend of Headless is a friend of mine so please come in and sit down

I told him the league has problems and all that the Dee's want is to share that winning feeling around
he said I have just the thing and he handed a envelope i said what is it

Mr.Bangers replied I want you to have a team in the Super League and share that joy outside of Buller

I was very happy I opened it up and i said honestly I'm unable to do that name and he said that's fine
the licence is yours so you have a 1 minute to think it over and make the change

So the change was made.......

Some players have asked, I may have even asked at times to join this team
but I couldn't do it. How could I leave mum i just couldn't

But than Mr.Bangers handed the envelope to me and reading all week how sad some players were I made a quick call
She said 'son' make me proud and make Buller proud and share that winning feeling around the league

So slide your nikes on and get your drums ready because I'm going to Baghdad

1632380587924.png

Change your poll PMBangers because I'm getting ready for the draft

Back