Rumour Gunston requesting trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How this thread has garnered over 950 posts (as of typing) in less than a fortnight is beyond me.

It's big news to have a starting forward prospect from your best 22 walk out after his first contract in such a irregular and unprofessional fashion. Not to mention the kid actually has pretty high trade value so potential deals are also worth discussing. I know that your question was probably rhetorical but I felt compelled to provide a response.

is gun$ton's daddy going to try and pull some strings

plus, has this actually happened to the club before? i know others have gone home, but has anyone refused/flat out walked out on the club?

Jeff White left Freo for Melbourne after his first year and he was selected by Freo with their #1 draft pick

Freo must have been pissed off at the time

is gun$ton's daddy going to try and pull some strings

plus, has this actually happened to the club before? i know others have gone home, but has anyone refused/flat out walked out on the club?

Fergus Watts basically did the same thing and demand3ed to be traded to theClub his old man was a board member of.

edit: his dad may have been CEO come to think of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I_LOLed.jpg

This vid cheered me up, at least we haven't got as bad as some. I am begging someone needs to make a Gunston edition now.

I'm SOOOO tempted!

I've no idea why Hawthorn are interested, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Would have thought Carlton would be top of the interested list unless they think they can get someone more established from someone else, maybe revive the O'Keefe trade.

Andrew Walker has done pretty well this year in a roll similar to what Gunston would play for them. I'd think they would be after a bigger bodied guy to smash the packs.

I've no idea why Hawthorn are interested, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Would have thought Carlton would be top of the interested list unless they think they can get someone more established from someone else, maybe revive the O'Keefe trade.

Roughed is no certainty to return next year and Cameron Bruce as struggled in that Utility role

Jeff White left Freo for Melbourne after his first year and he was selected by Freo with their #1 draft pick

Freo must have been pissed off at the time
Nathan Buckley was pretty similar with Brisbane where he didn't want to play there at all and then came to the arrangement that he would go to Collingwood the following year.

1. GWS
2. GWS
3. GWS
4. Gold Coast
5. GWS
6. Port Adelaide
7. GWS
8. Brisbane
9. GWS
10. Adelaide
11. GWS
12. Melbourne
13. GWS
14. Richmond
15. GWS
16. Fremantle

I'd make him run that gauntlet ...

Thats the end of season draft, the pre season draft worked last year GC bottom down with clubs nominating if they wanted to enter.

1 Gold Coast Suns
2 West Coast Eagles
3 Richmond
4 Essendon
5 Hawthorn
6 Fremantle

If that is still the system Gunston would still have to run the gauntlet as I make 5 interstate teams before the the first Vic pick. Play it tough Adelaide for both our teams sakes.

Edit GWS changed to GC

No matter what teams decide to nominate for the PSD, we'll still have a pick in it before any Vic team does if we want it. If it does come to him going into the PSD, I'd seriously love to see us draft him again just for the lol factor. :D

Any suggestions?

Could be made to a number of songs, off the top of my head maybe:

Imagine by John Lennon ("Imagine if Gunston wasn't a Pr**k...;)")

Wonderwall by Oasis

Yellow by Coldplay

Good Riddance by Green Day

Good Enough by Evanescence

F**k You by Cee Lo Green -was used to great effect by a member of the Brisbane broad earlier in the year to build up to the first QClash, see at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sha0FGHN2Go from the 2:20 mark (#Language Warning#)

No matter what teams decide to nominate for the PSD, we'll still have a pick in it before any Vic team does if we want it. If it does come to him going into the PSD, I'd seriously love to see us draft him again just for the lol factor. :D

We have a pick before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back