Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

KC FC disbanded 2021-2021. It was a good ride 🤗
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
I watched a review of Freddy got Fingered that argued the whole movie is just Tom Green seeing how much he can get away with on the studios dime which made the movie make way more sense.
I didn't rate it at all when it first came out, but as I've gotten older my warped sense of humor has changed and I've grown to love it.

It's one of the most stupid movies ever made, but it's fantastic.

Also deserving of a mention is Borat.

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
I didn't rate it at all when it first came out, but as I've gotten older my warped sense of humor has changed and I've grown to love it.

It's one of the most stupid movies ever made, but it's fantastic.

Also deserving of a mention is Borat.
In retrospect Tom Green's entire career is very Andy Kaufman-esque.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I watched a review of Freddy got Fingered that argued the whole movie is just Tom Green seeing how much he can get away with on the studios dime which made the movie make way more sense.
When I was younger like about 14 we were at me aunties for Christmas and she lived next to 2 gay blokes, the adults were busy getting on the piss so they sent us next door to watch movies. First movie I saw was Freddie got fingered and though these blokes just keep it in the open aye 😂

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
When I was younger like about 14 we were at me aunties for Christmas and she lived next to 2 gay blokes, the adults were busy getting on the piss so they sent us next door to watch movies. First movie I saw was Freddie got fingered and though these blokes just keep it in the open aye 😂
Have to admit, I had to Google that movie title because I had a rather different scenario in mind with the 2 gay blokes and all...

Remove this Banner Ad