Review Guy Mckenna

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard way too many bad stories about him. The funniest was that he apparently never reffered to Henry Schade by his name.

West Coast can have him, some of those comments about him don't give the impression he'd be a great fit/get for us.

No thanks. I'd rather have Sando if we're going to be picking up failed coaches.

To be fair, that's like listening to Dan Connors criticize Hardwick. Brennan shouldn't be throwing stones, what a lazy player.
I agree.Brennan can hardly talk.

Just sounds like Bluey couldnt handle the personal side of coaching which is a massive fail, it reminds me of something Kevin Sheedy said about coaches must be able to connect with and motivate thier players on a deep and personal level or the team will never win a flag. He is a bit long in the tooth now but he would still have some coaching wisdom i reckon old Sheds.

Any coach that is available with afl senior coaching experience should be investigated. Sando or McKenna would be handy to have

How about we stick with trying to attract coaches who were associated with good clubs - as a coach? We've had enough of the 'Champion Player - Champion Bloke' types.

Seriously, if the GWS boot-studder left, someone would make a thread asking why we don't try and pick him up.

You'd think that an assistant from a club that's won a premiership in the past 5-7 years would be a sound prerequisite, namely Hawthorn, Swans or Geelong. That's who I'd be looking at for starters.

Guy McKenna, hmmm dunno.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back