Guy O'Keefe

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure they're both from Geelong Grammar.
That must be it then. I thought that they were drafted together or something, I vaguely recall talking about it with another dogs supporter the time they were drafted.

This has convinced me I need to get myself onto Twitter

Don't forget the Doctors and Politicians ... due to crazy hours and type of work it is way more common than most would believe .

Were you searching big footy for the keyword “drugs” to try & score a hit or something? Jeebus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the Doctors and Politicians ... due to crazy hours and type of work it is way more common than most would believe .
Would you, as a non-bulldogs supporter, care to give us a good reason why you came to our board and added this post to such an old thread? Rather than just disliking posts that have called you out of course?

Would you, as a non-bulldogs supporter, care to give us a good reason why you came to our board and added this post to such an old thread? Rather than just disliking posts that have called you out of course?
Apologies Guys , i honestly thought this one was an open thread not just the Bulldogs board .
There was another thread with comments on O'Keefe and i certainly didn't mean to 7 yr bump it .
Humble apologies , no wonder i copped it . Sorry again !!
Happy to wipe my comms if you would like to clean up ?

* it must have really ruined your week hey?

This thread is one of those small dark alleys on BF where you realise too late that you shouldn’t have strayed here. Sinister characters peer out of every doorway...

... and then you get mugged before you can escape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back