Guy O'Keefe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100action

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 18, 2009
Mogadishu
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
ha lol at liberatore following connors. wouldnt be surprised if he was lil libba's go to man. Should cut out the middle man and buy straight from O'keefe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont2Bruce

At the Destination Club
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Don't forget the Doctors and Politicians ... due to crazy hours and type of work it is way more common than most would believe .
Would you, as a non-bulldogs supporter, care to give us a good reason why you came to our board and added this post to such an old thread? Rather than just disliking posts that have called you out of course?

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would you, as a non-bulldogs supporter, care to give us a good reason why you came to our board and added this post to such an old thread? Rather than just disliking posts that have called you out of course?
Apologies Guys , i honestly thought this one was an open thread not just the Bulldogs board .
There was another thread with comments on O'Keefe and i certainly didn't mean to 7 yr bump it .
Humble apologies , no wonder i copped it . Sorry again !!
Happy to wipe my comms if you would like to clean up ?

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
fu** it must have really ruined your week hey?

Top Bottom