#43 Guy "Tangles" Walker, Cat B Rookie- Out for a Duck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf? How does this work at 21:01 Friday night? It’s too late for admin.

Anyway, welcome aboard, hope you win Brownlows, etc.
It’s a Friday night. Half cut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he was named Guy to eliminate any confusion
My grandmother was called Guy. No kidding. Guy Edwa Ruperta.

I think her parents were determined they were having a boy, and were sort of half-arsed with their on the spot contingency arrangements.

This guy is one of my mates, he's one of my dads close friends and I knew him when he played at the Renegades. Anyways I saw the post saying he was joining Melbourne on Instagram and left the comment "Haha nice, you should request a trade to Hawthorn"
He liked it. Glad to see him make the AFL and I wish him a long and successful career in the Red and Blue

That's a ****ed up story, awful stuff. Go well Guy Walker.

Surprised he's no relation to the late and great Max Walker - certainly the sporting parallels are there, if not the successes.

If he ever wants to come back to professional sport he was born in England apparently so their national team would probably snatch him up.

EDIT: Took a look at the stats from his one Big Bash game. At first I thought from his career profile that he'd made 47 runs which wouldn't be too unimpressive, and then realised he conceded 47 runs from 3 overs to Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, and someone named Lendl Simmons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back