GWS 2016 Player Highlights (tomorrow - Toby Greene)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of GWS players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. As I'm generally unfamiliar with the layout of the board if there is a better spot for this to go feel free to move it.

Planning on making videos for Kelly, Coniglio, Ward, Scully, Greene, Cameron, Johnson, Lobb, Patton, Smith, Shaw and probably some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome .

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dylan Shiel

Steve Johnson

Rory Lobb

Jeremy Cameron

Tom Scully

Josh Kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0hKCq6LxI

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of GWS players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. As I'm generally unfamiliar with the layout of the board if there is a better spot for this to go feel free to move it.

Planning on making videos for Kelly, Coniglio, Ward, Scully, Greene, Cameron, Johnson, Lobb, Patton, Smith, Shaw and probably some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Dylan Shiel

Enjoy.

Interesting watch to lift my spirits on a Sunday afternoon. Will watch the others. Also Tipawunguti intetests me, he looks like one out of the box. Interesting to see what hapoens with a stronger team around him.

Hey all,

Planning on making videos for Kelly, Coniglio, Ward, Scully, Greene, Cameron, Johnson, Lobb, Patton, Smith, Shaw and probably some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome.

Dylan Shiel

Enjoy.

Each player already has a dedicated thread on the Giants Player Watch sub-board - stuff like this would be perfect for the threads there.

So should I forget this thread and post them in the individual players threads instead?

Six of one. Half dozen of the other.

I like them being collected in one thread - highlights of 2016, all together - but I also like the idea of having them in the player threads - they're like an electronic scrapbook of the players careers. We have player advocates/ambassadors for each player and we do our best putting stuff in the threads like photos and press articles and milestones and stuff. Your highlights videos would be an excellent addition to each of the "scrapbooks".

I know I want the Josh Kelly one in the Josh Kelly thread (and if you do a Nathan Wilson one, not that he is high on a priority list, would go in that one too - I've just become his ambassador in the recent draft)

Up to you really.

I like what you've done so far though.

Cheers.

Steve Johnson

So should I forget this thread and post them in the individual players threads instead?

I'd leave them here mate, having them in one spot is very handy, we can always copy the links into the relevant threads as advocates anyway

Much appreciate the effort you've gone to

Scully is a gun! His run and drive is such a weapon for us. Him, Shiel, Whitfield , Kelly, Williams and Wilson provide an unbelievable amount of run and carry that teams just can't keep up and look slow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Kelly

Once again thank you. Can I ask that you post this in his player thread on the Giants Watch sub form board above. Cheers-

And not to nit pick, but you missed his Mark Taylor slips catch impersonation (can't remember which game though) That was a great mark, that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back