MVP GWS 2018 MVP - Elimination Final vs Sydney Swans @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
OK folks, I'm going to be in transit most of today getting to/from SCG from Canberra, so I'll post this thread early. Win or lose, we should reward those GWS players who play well. If we lose, I'll tally up the recent weeks' voting and announce our BF GWS fans' MVP sometime next week. If we win - woohoo - the MVP voting keeps going for another week. So, let us all know, who gets your spread of 15 points, max 5 points to any player!

4. Phil Davis - what an effing game
3. HH - Mr September
2.Uncle Toby - love, love, love the way he goes about it.
2 Zac Williams - WELCOME BACK ZAC!!!
2. Buddy Franklin - one of our best tonight

Ok, ok....
2. Cogs - just his usual 27 and a goal (how he didn’t make the AA40 is beyond me)
2. Wardy : f**k we have good captains don’t we?

4. Phil Davis - what an effing game
3. HH - Mr September
2.Uncle Toby - love, love, love the way he goes about it.
2 Zac Williams - WELCOME BACK ZAC!!!
2. Buddy Franklin - one of our best tonight

Ok, ok....
2. Cogs - just his usual 27 and a goal (how he didn’t make the AA40 is beyond me)
2. Wardy : f**k we have good captains don’t we?
I think you may have borrowed two of the general's points :p

There's not enough points to go around … so several worthy players miss out to give appropriate recognition to the absolute best!

5 - Phil Davis: Rd 22 and Davis goes off injured - Buddy beats us in the last quarter; today, Phil stayed healthy, led from the front and made Buddy a non-event.
3 - Nick Haynes: he plucked the ball from the air, he gathered the ball from the ground, and used it (on a sticky, wet day) at 85%. And a lazy 12 1%ers.
3 - Lachie Whitfield: tagged out of our last two games, Lachie got off the leash and was a great link man. Smart, courageous, Giant.
2 - Zac Williams: 9 possessions in the first quarter, provided the spark we've missed in rebounding, but also defended well. Welcome back, Zac - we missed you.
1 - Toby Greene: made the forward 50 a dangerous place for Swans (;)) - added the edge we needed, and will be better for the run. Just kick straighter.
1 - Callan Ward: Quiet first half, but roared into life in the second half to drive GWS to victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back