5 - Kelly
3 - Cogs
3 - Ward
1 - Kennedy
1 - Whitfield
1 - Tomlinson
1 - Hopper

Last edited:
5: Whitfield - if he’s not AA then there’s no credibility to the team.
5: Kelly - see above
2: Kenners
1: Thomlinson
1: Cogs
1: Ward

So, so many unlucky not to get points.

6 - Kelly
3 - Cogs
2 - Ward
1 - Kennedy
1 - Whitfield
1 - Tomlinson
1 - Hopper
Raymann, I know that I simply state 'distribute your 15 points' but the full version preamble as per the stickied thread is 'max 5 to any player' (I don't repeat it every week because it's repetitive). I actually thought that this is a week that I'd like to give more than 5 for that performance, so I'm with you on that, but I need to stick within the rules so can I get you to give 1 point off Kelly to someone else please?

5 - Josh Kelly: the stats do reflect the sublime performance, but visually that performance was just so magnificent
3 - Steve Coniglio: did the hard yards in the contest throughout the game & kicked goals as well
3 - Lachie Whitfield: continues to be such a potent force off half-back
2 - Callan Ward: Another strong performance, just quiet in that second quarter
1 - Adam Kennedy: Great run from defence, especially in the first quarter
1 - Adam Tomlinson: often underrated but continues to deliver for us all over the park

Raymann, I know that I simply state 'distribute your 15 points' but the full version preamble as per the stickied thread is 'max 5 to any player' (I don't repeat it every week because it's repetitive). I actually thought that this is a week that I'd like to give more than 5 for that performance, so I'm with you on that, but I need to stick within the rules so can I get you to give 1 point off Kelly to someone else please?
Done

5 Kelly
4 Cogs
3 Ward
1 Kennedy I will sing his praises again and love how he goes about his game
1 Whitfield
1 Tomlinson He would be close to the most versatile player in the AFL and I think he can still get more consistency in his game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Kelly
3 Cogs
3 Ward
2 Whitfield
1 Kennedy
1 Tomlinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back