GWS - be very scared II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipping against the Giants when they play in Melbourne has been a solid strategy this season. Thanks Giants!

Not my premiership favourites. Can't win a flag if you can't win in Melbourne.
GWS need to worry about winning finals at Spotless before they consider trying to win in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will play finals though, 6-5 not so sure you will.
Losing to Carlton? What's the point in making them when you're knowingly no good? Focus on winning finals, don't focus on the premiers.

Losing to Carlton? What's the point in making them when you're knowingly no good? Focus on winning finals, don't focus on the premiers.
Thats silly. It's June. In September we'll focus on our opponent in finals. At 9-3 we'll be there.

This website truly is the biggest cesspool of idiots. Every team has been inconsistent.

They went from season defining win against WC to can't win the flag cause its in Melbourne.

Lets ignore their injury list as well as the fact Bolton is using the same game style that we have used against GWS which has been to sit deep and play them on the counter attack. They are a run an carry side if you can drag them into a dog fight you can get them on the rebound as their side still wants to play pretty footy on occasions rather than dirty.

This website truly is the biggest cesspool of idiots. Every team has been inconsistent.

They went from season defining win against WC to can't win the flag cause its in Melbourne.

Lets ignore their injury list as well as the fact Bolton is using the same game style that we have used against GWS which has been to sit deep and play them on the counter attack. They are a run an carry side if you can drag them into a dog fight you can get them on the rebound as their side still wants to play pretty footy on occasions rather than dirty.
By this post you seem not to be that scared of them.
So why are people idiots if they aren't either?

By this post you seem not to be that scared of them.
So why are people idiots if they aren't either?

Because the same people who are calling them over rated in this thread were calling them juggernauts 5 pages back.
I'm not scared of them, will they win premierships? You would think so but the minor premier doesn't win every flag nor does the favourite at the start of any year.

The crows have been grand final locks at stages 2 years in a row then pretenders just weeks later. Why doesn't everyone just wait a little? If Collingwood beat us they are in the top 8 yet Buckley was set to be sacked a month ago

They are a young side, and young sides are inconsistent on the road.

When you look at the age of their list and how uniform their improvement has been over the last few years, few things in football are more certain than the coming GWS flags.

They are already very close to the best team in the competition and most of their list will solidly improve for the next 3-4 years at least. That is a terrifying prospect.

Because the same people who are calling them over rated in this thread were calling them juggernauts 5 pages back.
I'm not scared of them, will they win premierships? You would think so but the minor premier doesn't win every flag nor does the favourite at the start of any year.

The crows have been grand final locks at stages 2 years in a row then pretenders just weeks later. Why doesn't everyone just wait a little? If Collingwood beat us they are in the top 8 yet Buckley was set to be sacked a month ago
Fair enough.

Yeah i will wait, they haven't yet showed me they have what it takes to go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back