GWS - be very scared II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame they have fallen for the trap of becoming a retirement home for ex a graders. They showed some promise but the poor leadership of blokes like Shaw and Stevie J has really derailed them.

The AFL will be very disappointed to have wasted so much money now I reckon.

It's a shame they have fallen for the trap of becoming a retirement home for ex a graders. They showed some promise but the poor leadership of blokes like Shaw and Stevie J has really derailed them.

1st and 3rd rounder for deledio thou...

#ThankYou

Also remember all the injuries the dogs had at times last year? Real premiership contenders dont look for excuses, they look for ways around the obstacles that come their way.

Earning the right to challenge for a flag as all other 17 clubs have through years of tough times is something GWS haven't done. I think the hunger isn't their as it is with other clubs because they've been pretty blessed with the handouts and draft concessions.
You can see it in the way they play. Don't want the physical contest, don't like the pressure. They want it easy as they've gotten it easy from day dot.
Even the whole acting tough and generally being quiet floggy has an air of arrogant entitlement to it.
Maybe losing a GF or going straight sets this season may spark something.

Spot on with the Heath Shaw call. He should be leading by example but all you see is him spraying his teammate for errors but he shirks contests and lazes off to get cheap kicks to the detriment of the team. Can see why the pies sent him packing.
Stevie J probably was hoping to add to his trophy cabinet, and he should have. The poor performances of his teammates means he can't get away with playing a bit part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back