Autopsy GWS beat North - game over at half time

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Completely and utterly over how we are playing.

Embarrassing.

Change is immediately required.

XhJaf.gif

• Banned
Yes congrats LDU.

I should have mentioned him - apologies.

How we can't score under perfect conditions under a roof is absolutely baffling.

(I know why, Noble has to go as he has no idea whatsoever)

Didn't show up at the start. Lazy footballers that get outworked time and time again.

Well done LDU. A few others like Jed and Taylor gave it their best

Dire straights...we let himmelberg get 35 possessions playing as a spare man. How long are we going to gift our opposition that opportunity? Been over 10 years of playing a spare around the ball and hack kicking it straight to their spare. Rinse and repeat.

Can't kick in from a behind but opposition teams do it with ease...another 15 year long issue.

LDU

32 disposals.

I goal 1

495 metres gained.

Yet we were smashed again by a team with 3 wins on our home deck.

Well done LDU, hold your head up high mate.
Brilliant game from LDU. Taylor and Curtis looked pretty good too.

Thats about all the nourishment I could get out of todays game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LDU, Flynn, Hayden (for the most part), Xerri and a few others had a crack, but we are mentally checked out atm.

Noble needs to go in the next five minutes. If I actually believed in conspiracies, I would suspect Shaw and Noble were AFL plants...

O, and the entire umpiring fraternity needs to be sent to the Eastern Front yesterday.

Well, we showed up.

Effort was better after quarter time. Coaching is just poor.

Goldy, LDU, love your work. Jy, Jed, X, Hall, Taylor and Curtis some good support. Too many unavailable and too many playing who are outclassed, but if they know what they were doing they could be more competitive.

And GWS fans prancing around chanting about beating spooners when two years ago they were in a GF. Just sad.

LDU unbelievably good, sadly only had 2-3 mates that matched his effort. Scottroo with the great call in the game day thread labelling him a C Grader. 🤡

I’m on the kids side, but they need to sit down with JHF and his management during the bye and start clearing this s**t up. His body language the last 2 weeks has been completely awful, watching his efforts off the ball today was super disappointing, not good enough Jase.

Effort as a whole was a disgrace again. Enough is enough. I’ll say it again, tear up the game plan and start again or move Noble on. We played 15th today and we were uncompetitive again. Enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back