Autopsy GWS beat North - game over at half time

Remove this Banner Ad

How can I enjoy the Aspen slopes with Mary with all this s**t going on?

Life isn't fair I tell you.
Bestie, life if going to get better, I promise.

It’s always going to be up and down but we will come out on the better side 💙🤍

So Ziebell gets a pass mark on that logic?

Not being able to compete at AFL level, when you are the Captain of the Club is totally ok and acceptable?
No b ut Ziebell is cooked and Sleevo should think he has a future playing the game.

As bad as it was on the ground yesterday, there was a great feeling in the stands among an almost exclusively North crowd. It was more like North Melbourne Anonymous meeting, where all the addicts met for support and therapy. I had beers with randoms which I never usually do, it was that sort of day. Disappointed yes, stoic, loyal, passionate yes.
Closing the top deck improves the atmosphere for small crowds, that was a good move.
Mate in the stands in the members it was like attending the funeral of a 99 year old who had a great innings and bumping into friends you hadn’t seen in a while.

It was depressing, it was hard to watch but at the end of the day you take piss, have a few laughs and go home.

Frustrating but to be fair Giants ball movement last couple weeks has been awesome. Not sure some other teams will cope with it either.
Clearly some structural/gameplan issues, but how much is that Noble instructions vs players not executing? Hard to know. I think the players are slow to react defensively judging by comments from Adams and Nobes. We just have a lot of passengers right now who aren't contributing.
Guess the end of season feedback from the player group will determine if he's lost the group or not.
Curtis, Taylor, Perez and LDU were shining lights. Kyron at least has a crack and busted his arse to cover when he made some poor decisions.

On a side note that no. 13 umpire had a shocker. He was awful, totally inconsistent decisions with holding the ball and holding frees. Ridiculous.

North Melbourne v Greater Western Sydney​

9 Stephen Coniglio (GWS)
9 Harry Himmelberg (GWS)
3 Tanner Bruhn (GWS)
3 Isaac Cumming (GWS)
2 Tom Green (GWS)
2 Sam Taylor (GWS)
1 Luke Davies-Uniacke (NMFC)
1 Callan Ward (GWS)

North Melbourne v Greater Western Sydney​

9 Stephen Coniglio (GWS)
9 Harry Himmelberg (GWS)
3 Tanner Bruhn (GWS)
3 Isaac Cumming (GWS)
2 Tom Green (GWS)
2 Sam Taylor (GWS)
1 Luke Davies-Uniacke (NMFC)
1 Callan Ward (GWS)
I thought LDU's game was better than a solitary coached vote. The top two understandable but I thought he wasn't too far behind Bruhn.

That’s pretty cooked.

We’re a laughing stock. Zero backbone
That only bothers you if you let it bother you. I was at the game (I see you were too) and where I was the atmosphere was electric. Our fans were loudly cheering anything that even remotely resembled something positive. Right to the final siren. My takeaway: most North fans couldn't give a s**t what others are saying about us and will stick by the club through thick and thin. And that's really all that matters spectator wise

Spot on Hoj. The noise was electric through the tv whenever there was a dud umpiring decision or we looked almost half a chance to do something.
That's when the dud decisions usually get called - when we are half a chance to do something

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That only bothers you if you let it bother you. I was at the game (I see you were too) and where I was the atmosphere was electric. Our fans were loudly cheering anything that even remotely resembled something positive. Right to the final siren. My takeaway: most North fans couldn't give a s**t what others are saying about us and will stick by the club through thick and thin. And that's really all that matters spectator wise
Go read my first post on the matter.
Issues over. It’s a s**t look for our brand no matter how we perceive it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back