GWS best Guernsey?

PaythePerryman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Thought I'd throw this out there coz it's Monday and I'm bored shitless.

What are people's favourite guernseys so far from GWS?

I think these two are probably my favourites.
images (38).jpeg

images (37).jpeg

Love to hear what people would like going forward too.

If you have one of these⏬ 'team GWS' ones by any chance, lemme know....I will buy it off you 😉
IMG_20210509_162142.jpg

PaythePerryman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Ok
Number 1 with a bullet
View attachment 1308660

number 2? In another life where we were Skyblue and Black.
View attachment 1308662

Although love this one as an away kit.
View attachment 1308663
Oooft yeah that Sky Blue and Black one is awesome. Especially in the long sleeve. I guess you could do a light charcoal and dark charcoal version. Might not pop as much.

The new orange one is underrated I reckon. Wonder if we will get a new Indigenous one this year?

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
If you can ignore who’s wearing it, I always liked this one & thought we should have told St Kilda to go f**k themselves when they told us we couldn’t wear it.

63A0FA66-13A1-4B3F-9534-FFB05173BEE5.jpeg

but the Never Surrender derby jumper just pops.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Thought I'd throw this out there coz it's Monday and I'm bored shitless.

What are people's favourite guernseys so far from GWS?

I think these two are probably my favourites.
View attachment 1308650
View attachment 1308652

Love to hear what people would like going forward too.

If you have one of these⏬ 'team GWS' ones by any chance, lemme know....I will buy it off you 😉
View attachment 1308653
I’ve got one of those Team GWS guernseys. Signed by Sheeds himself. Won it as part of a prize when I won a certain completion which had something to do with the moniker of the club.
It’s not for sale though, I’m sorry.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Last year's derby (black) jersey is my favourite.

I do like the plain orange away jersey - I had actually bought a previous training jersey that was essentially the same design. Simple but clear.

I've liked a few of the indigenous jerseys too. I have one of HH's from a few year's ago.

I also liked the Anzac jersey from the Manuka game back in 2016 (I think) - being in Canberra it hit the spot.

PaythePerryman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Last year's derby (black) jersey is my favourite.

I do like the plain orange away jersey - I had actually bought a previous training jersey that was essentially the same design. Simple but clear.

I've liked a few of the indigenous jerseys too. I have one of HH's from a few year's ago.

I also liked the Anzac jersey from the Manuka game back in 2016 (I think) - being in Canberra it hit the spot.
Oh yeah I have that older all orange trainer in a long sleeve. It's actually great.

I think it's pretty clear the NS charcoal Guernsey is a WINNER.
To only wear it against the Swans and in finals is fun too. I think it'll be getting a run for many years to come.

I think it's time for them to freshen up the AFLW one.

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
The new charcoal one is really good although I had a preference for the old training version

View attachment 1309810

1. This XB coniglio one
2. The OG never surrender with the bigger G
3. The never surrender with smaller G (game version)
4. The same XB one as above but the orange version
5. Current home central G
6. Original home side G

Basically for mine the more charcoal the better and the charcoal back with orange numbers looks awesome, if they did the charcoal back with the current home it would instantly shoot up the list.

Last edited:
Back