BF Awards GWS Board Member of the Year 2019 - Playing Catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Hi all,

I'm late and playing catch-up with this one, so it comes with an apology.

Each year, most boards award a 'member [or poster] of the year' badge and GWS is no different (as most of you are aware). I was aiming to conduct this process around the time of the draft last year, but some personal issues unfortunately took me away from the baord and I never got it done. Our board is pretty quiet over Christmas, until we hit the next pre-season, hence why I am doing it now.

What I'd like is for the regular posters to think about who amongst your bretheren from this board provide the best value for their posting and deserve this award. It may be that they promote and/or defend the club on the main board, or it may be that they provide excellent analysis and discussion on the GWS baord, or a combination of the two. It's up to you how you choose to think about the award.

What I am after for the next week (until next Sunday night) are your nominations for GWS Board MotY. I'll then cull those down to 2 or 3 finalists with multiple votes, and then put up a poll for everyone to vote on who should be the winner, and look to close that out the following Sunday after our first 2020 game.

Again, my apologies that this is late - remember that it's for who impressed your most in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back