Club Legend
GWS Giants Team Board Tipping A Star Wars Fan
Feb 20, 2012
Orange
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Leicester City FC
This is for the hardcore football follower (fanatic)

I have made a Few changes to previous years most notably to the size of the sqauds..This is a DEEP league. 22 starters with a 5 man emergency list (only one per positon) AND an eight man bench, Knowledge of the depth players of a team, picking up players on waivers and shrewed trading before the trade deadline will be critical to success. the other major change is goals are worth 10 pts instead of 6

We had an 8 man league last year and I am opening it to a max of 10 so there will be 350 listed players.

It will be first come first served and there are only 10 spots and this will be the official GWS Ultimate Footy & ONLYdraft league...but...you must have GWS as a supported team in your profile. I will open the league up to other supporters closer to the start of the comp if we are short but would be nice to have a full league of true Giants.

You must post your team name in this thread. I will remove any team from the league that is not "registered" here first

the league name is Bigfooty Giants

If you have trouble getting into the league PM me and I will send an invite from the site. (I have never set up a league here so .....fingers crossed)

Pls pm me the code, was in last years.. are you doing this as a keeper or just a year to year?
Only year to year

But if there is enough interest in a super deep Keeper league I would be all over it

Pls pm me the code, was in last years.. are you doing this as a keeper or just a year to year?
Sorry forgot to put the league number in the OT
Bigfooty Giants (#359657)

I am in 3 keepers so far, takes the involvement and fun to a whole new level
I always want to be in one, have done NFL in the past...If you need a player in any of you leagues Im your man

Hey guys.. sorry for the intrusion. Picked up Mummy in our UF league. Want to get GWS second ruck as a back up for him. Who do you see winning the second spot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 signed on so only a max of 5 spots left. Come on you BigFooty heroes sign up and show your player knowledge. This a Brilliant game and really keeps you involved. The more teams sign up the harder (and more fun) it gets. We draft on the 20th so I will open up to all comers on the weekend.

This league is full not sure all are giants but.....10 teams is a brilliant effort and should be a great league..thankyou all and enjoy

If those who have signed up and not yet poste here could you please do so so we know who you are.

REMEMBER THE DRAFT STARTS AT 7.30PM THIS SUNDAY (20/3)

Just a reminder that we draft tomorrow night (SUN 20th) at 0730pm. This league is full

Remove this Banner Ad

Back