AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Can only assume GWS improve in 2024. Let’s assume their 2024 R2 lands at 34, you’d probably get pick 13 for them both packaged up.

In: N/A

Out: Matthew Flynn

Draft Picks: 7, 16, 43, 59, 77, 79, 95

A much quieter period this year for the Giants with just the one involvement, Flynn joining the Eagles via free agency.

Thoughts, Giants fans? Were you expecting more movement through the trade and free agency period?

Not really.
Was happy we didn’t lose any players beside Flynn, which I thought would happen once Briggs took off.
Elliott was just a Keeffe replacement, but younger, if we still want him we can get him next off season as he is out of contract.
The rumours of us getting Fantasia as a rookie is a cheap no risk get. Gets his injuries right and he is a gun, if he doesn’t? cost us nothing.

In: N/A

Out: Matthew Flynn

Draft Picks: 7, 16, 43, 59, 77, 79, 95

A much quieter period this year for the Giants with just the one involvement, Flynn joining the Eagles via free agency.

Thoughts, Giants fans? Were you expecting more movement through the trade and free agency period?

There list is pretty complete. Need another big forward but none really on the market this year so kept their powder dry.

A forward/ruckman perhaps?
that would be a need, we had keefe play that role.

Perhaps we see Preuss (if fit) go into that role when we play 2 rucks.

Hoping to see more of Cadman who'd be a pure forward as opposed to a ruck/forward.

Great news for GWS fans

88e56q.jpg

I mean yeah, I guess.

Until it’s official and he has then we shall see.

Lots of potential there, think he will be a gun, just hope he is a loyal one.
There was a bit of talk that he was heading our way next year. I would love for that to be true obviously but i also love to see players loyal to their clubs I think loyalty is the most important thing in a footy club and just in life in general. So as much as i would love him at North hope he stays loyal to your mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back