Women's Footy GWS Giants - AFL Women's

Remove this Banner Ad

Eva, Dal Pos, a fit Forth and Swanson, starts to look like the nucleus of a decent midfield.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throw in farrugia, Nguyen and collier and it's looking not like a spoon team anymore
With Ez feeding the much improved field and solid back line, we need a good key forward. And, don't forget Barr. Players like Barr and Collier will lift with the additional mid field experience.

It's taken a few days but Alicia Eva is now a Giant :thumbsu:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/col...s/news-story/b842df2f429e954cae240060b2fce4cc

Giants chief executive James Avery said Eva’s leadership would add another level to the side that finished eighth in the inaugural season. “We’re delighted to secure a player of the quality of Alicia, both on and off the field,” Avery said in a statement. “She brings class and experience to our group on field and importantly her character and leadership off the field will help guide our side, who are young in terms of their football careers. “It’s a great endorsement of our program to have another player of this quality making the move to Sydney.” Eva is currently involved in the Calder Cannons TAC Cup coaching set-up and is set to continue her development as a coach while at the Giants.

Also this sounds promising:
Meanwhile, the Giants are confident that they will be able to retain best and fairest winner Jess Dal Pos for the 2018 season. The Victorian was a revelation in her first season at GWS and was the only Giant to earn a spot in the inaugural All-Australian team. West Australians Renee Forth and Emma Swanson are also set to stay at the club, after being marquees in the first season.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/col...s/news-story/b842df2f429e954cae240060b2fce4cc

Is it wrong for me to have the ear worm all afternoon of

Eva, Eva, Eva let your hair hang down.....

Yes I know it's technically Evie but that's not the way it works with earworms :p

Great news about Eva, she can genuinely play.

I don't really understand what it means to trade draft picks though, given it was an unusual draft last year.
Number 1 pick is meaningless to us as the pools are state based. We can take the actual number 1 pick at 20 if she only elects for NSW. No problem trading high picks to Victorian teams for gun players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back