Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Phoebe McWilliams has signed with Hawthorn

Be a bit weird won’t it, playing for both GWS and Hawthorn in the same year (albeit in different comps) ?

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Good to see the girls doing some publicity. Just a query does the entry cardwith the membership mean games aren't free next year?
The only game not free is the Freo game at the new stadium, and that is a $2 fee going to charity.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Good to see the girls doing some publicity. Just a query does the entry cardwith the membership mean games aren't free next year?
From memory last years card also had a barcode, so whilst entry may or may be free I'm not sure there is a direct link

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
It was good to see Jodie Hicks take a catch in the women’s big bash today - but I gotta ask... why is she in the team?

Here are her figures for the last ten games dating back to 12 Dec 2016

F879D31C-1AC9-4092-8256-2626BB2E4D6F.jpeg

She has not batted, she has not bowled, she is not the wicket keeper.

WTF is going on?

Let’s hope that she contributes a bit more to the Giants than she does to the Sixers

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
It was good to see Jodie Hicks take a catch in the women’s big bash today - but I gotta ask... why is she in the team?

Here are her figures for the last ten games dating back to 12 Dec 2016

View attachment 447050

She has not batted, she has not bowled, she is not the wicket keeper.

WTF is going on?

Let’s hope that she contributes a bit more to the Giants than she does to the Sixers
Hard to see her sticking the sport if that is her career.

Apr 30, 2011
Wollongong
AFL Club
GWS
Nice write up by our skipper and well worth a read
AMANDA FARRUGIA – For what I would give to be 16 again. As a full-time PE teacher at the Lady of Mercy College in Parramatta, at 32, I look at the opportunities young female athletes have right now and can’t help but imagine how different life would be if I was coming through the AFLW ranks today as a teenager. Oh how different my 20s would have turned out. It is amazing playing for the Greater Western Sydney Giants, but I know time is not on my side, thus my envy for all the young girls coming through the system today. I’m thankful that as much as I enjoy playing AFLW football, my love for teaching far outweighs everything else in life. Obviously for financial reasons, just like all other everyday Australians, I have to work full-time; but I love what I do. The best part about my job is I have so many young female students who just think it’s incredibly cool that I live this double life.
https://www.exclusiveinsight.com/amanda-farrugia-a-letter-to-girls-everywhere/

Who are we all thinking for BnF? Definitley Eva for me at this stage

Barr, Dal Pos and El Kapitan all in with a shot as well for me, fairley even squad, better depth across the park and more honed fotty skills means players like Barr will thrive compared to last year.

Back