GWS Giants Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

The GIANTS are pleased to announce XBlades as the club’s On and Off Field Apparel Partner for the next three years.

XBlades will work closely with the players to produce quality apparel that is both bespoke to the GIANTS playing group and assists on field performance.

XBlades have also begun working with the Club to deliver a new 2017 licensing and merchandising range for GIANTS members and fans.

X-Blades has recently undergone a brand reinvigoration with former Geelong champion Jimmy Bartel coming on board as Product Development Director and Investor in XBlades Australia.

Bartel and his team will work closely with the GIANTS players and staff to develop and design a new range of on and off-field apparel.

GIANTS Chief Executive David Matthews has welcomed the partnership.

“The GIANTS are delighted to partner with XBlades as both organisations enter the next exciting phase,” said Matthews.

"Xblades is an innovative Australian company that is eager to help us continue to grow as we break new ground in New South Wales and the ACT.

"I’ve got no doubt that this three year partnership will be a popular one with not only our players but also our members and supporters too.”

XBlades Australia Chief Executive Leighton Richards said he’s excited to be partnering with the GIANTS.

“We’re proud to provide the GIANTS with an immediate solution for their apparel and we’re looking forward to working closely with the club and their leadership team to develop the high quality products they need to excel,” said Richards.

The new range of GIANTS merchandise will be available shortly at the GIANTS shop or online at shop.gwsgiants.com.au

Interesting its a 3 year deal. Must have confidence in the product

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The GIANTS are pleased to announce XBlades as the club’s On and Off Field Apparel Partner for the next three years.

XBlades will work closely with the players to produce quality apparel that is both bespoke to the GIANTS playing group and assists on field performance.

XBlades have also begun working with the Club to deliver a new 2017 licensing and merchandising range for GIANTS members and fans.

X-Blades has recently undergone a brand reinvigoration with former Geelong champion Jimmy Bartel coming on board as Product Development Director and Investor in XBlades Australia.

Bartel and his team will work closely with the GIANTS players and staff to develop and design a new range of on and off-field apparel.

GIANTS Chief Executive David Matthews has welcomed the partnership.

“The GIANTS are delighted to partner with XBlades as both organisations enter the next exciting phase,” said Matthews.

"Xblades is an innovative Australian company that is eager to help us continue to grow as we break new ground in New South Wales and the ACT.

"I’ve got no doubt that this three year partnership will be a popular one with not only our players but also our members and supporters too.”

XBlades Australia Chief Executive Leighton Richards said he’s excited to be partnering with the GIANTS.

“We’re proud to provide the GIANTS with an immediate solution for their apparel and we’re looking forward to working closely with the club and their leadership team to develop the high quality products they need to excel,” said Richards.

The new range of GIANTS merchandise will be available shortly at the GIANTS shop or online at shop.gwsgiants.com.au

Interesting its a 3 year deal. Must have confidence in the product

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
As a sentimentalist I love the Jimmy connection

I've always had a lot of respect for Chapman, I tend to like the guys who go about their business pretty low key getting the job done.
I get why GAJ and Bartel tended to get the spotlight.

New training kit

C7j02tiUwAAClVX.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They took away Wilson's after I had bid which annoyed me a bit, sent an email saying they were keeping it for memorabillia, but the prices are already high and expecting them to get a fair bit steeper as it gets to the last day.

They took away Wilson's after I had bid which annoyed me a bit, sent an email saying they were keeping it for memorabillia, but the prices are already high and expecting them to get a fair bit steeper as it gets to the last day.
His and Zac's first game ones are gone, I suspect if not to the club then to the players, their second game ones are available

I noticed that they advertised Zac's WCE jumper as #29 - should have been #67 of course, so I wondered if they were just being a bit dense or keeping the actual match jumper for either Zac or the museum. Really should have made the decisions to not auction them before the auction started.

His and Zac's first game ones are gone, I suspect if not to the club then to the players, their second game ones are available

It was some company named Infinte Retail from Lidcombe that emailed, maybe they run the auctions for the club or something. At first I thought it was spam or some kind of con, but when I checked and saw it was gone from the auction figured it had to be legit.

I noticed that they advertised Zac's WCE jumper as #29 - should have been #67 of course, so I wondered if they were just being a bit dense or keeping the actual match jumper for either Zac or the museum. Really should have made the decisions to not auction them before the auction started.
Hot tip: grab Sam Reid's - 50 was a commemorative for the other clubs. We're the only one with an active player in that number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back