GWS Giants Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
No, but the women have just been issued new training kit - Cotton On Activewear (COAR). Could be a pointer to a bigger deal?

image.jpeg

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
No, but the women have just been issued new training kit - Cotton On Activewear (COAR). Could be a pointer to a bigger deal?

View attachment 319515
Maybe not. COAR supplies all Women's gear. They're the league manufacturer. It may have nothing to do with us

On the Adelaide board they reported we are going to us ISC for our gear.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The poster I saw state it, when asked where he'd seen it as no-one else had said he didn't know, "saw it in a pic somewhere"

It's probably one of the most likely outcomes anyway though

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
I got a happy birthday message with way too much notice and an invitation to spend money in the shop. Shameless marketing, but it will work. Does anyone have the down jacket? Does it work? I'm thinking something really warm for those freezing prevening games in the depths of winter.

Giant Heart

THE BEAST
Sep 25, 2016
Narellan
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Swifts Panthers, Wanderers, Thunder
GWS gear no longer available at the BLK website, nor is any AFL team
It looks as though the official GWS merchandise website is still selling BLK gear. I wanted this jacket (http://shop.gwsgiants.com.au/gws-giants-2016-ladies-travel-jacket-123284.phtml) but my size is no longer available. It's a very nice bit of kit, but it looks like I'll have to wait until the new clothing sponsor is named and see what they have.

For now, I think I'll order one of these in my size (http://shop.gwsgiants.com.au/gws-giants-ladies-transition-hoodie-161643.phtml). They're very stylish, but wouldn't be as warm as I'd like for Winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Initially I though the logo glimpse on the background art behind Matt looked like a different "X" but it's clear on the bottom of Tim's jumper, well spotted mate!!
Wasnt me. Spotted by the guy who's post Ive quoted. Probably shouldve pointed that out before

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Is it me or did i see "Theres a Giant in all of us" monogrammed at the top back of the gournsey?

If so. Me likes.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I can't see that happening. It's too big. Although, the latest trend is to have it on the inside of the collar so we could see that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back