GWS Giants Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

My missus will kill me but I had to pick up one of these. Looks pretty crisp for a $250 job.

http://www.bradford.com.au/afl-grea...ebook&utm_campaign=M25-65_ID503FA10601MC93321

Celebrate your Giants every minute with this AFL-licensed men's watch! Shop Now! http://bit.ly/2rtn8bR

GWS Giants Watch
AFL licensed. Stainless steel with chronograph function, individually numbered, Giants logos and team-colours. Gift box. Pre-order for end of August 2017 delivery.

Looks good :)

My missus will kill me but I had to pick up one of these. Looks pretty crisp for a $250 job.

http://www.bradford.com.au/afl-grea...ebook&utm_campaign=M25-65_ID503FA10601MC93321

Celebrate your Giants every minute with this AFL-licensed men's watch! Shop Now! http://bit.ly/2rtn8bR

GWS Giants Watch
AFL licensed. Stainless steel with chronograph function, individually numbered, Giants logos and team-colours. Gift box. Pre-order for end of August 2017 delivery.
:DI really like the idea of a watch with a Chronograph function, and it isn't even optional.
Seriously not a bad idea but before parting with $250 would need to be convinced the quality is there. Might have a closer look if it's available in the shop at the ground later in the year.

is that a training jumper or one for next season?

It's a long sleeve guernsey - we've never had long sleeve guernseys available before. Yes it appears to be training one - but that's not the point. The point is IT HAS SLEEVES!!!!

Now all we need is to be able to get a match day long sleeve and we'll be even happier :)

Guy about 4 rows in front of me has a shirt with a picture of Jesus Christ, only it's not Jesus Christ, it's Callan Ward with the words "Church of Giantology" underneath.

I feel that this shirt needs to be put into mass production IMMEDIATELY!!!
It is me. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I am a lapsed Catholic and it doesn't bother me. Cal plays with the right spirit so I hope people get that. He signed it last night at HQ so I'm glad he wasn't offended.
IMG_1839.PNG

It is me. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I am a lapsed Catholic and it doesn't bother me. Cal plays with the right spirit so I hope people get that. He signed it last night at HQ so I'm glad he wasn't offended.
View attachment 405843
I'm a fan :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously Excited :p
Love Zac, will probably always be my favourite Giant and his heritage and input on this makes it so much more valuable to me.

View attachment 382278

Love it, my girls ended up buying for me for Father's Day so got it today, definitely #29, suspect only the first game was 67, which is the one he kept, COA says 1 of 1 :p

21271327_10213574185766874_720604336826897912_n.jpg

Just got the cap and wristband part my orange army order. Wonder if they're prioritising those bits ahead of game. Good idea if they are happy to have them pre trip, whatever happens at the Wellington pub I'm sorted. Still considering a big flag to wave, might depend how much time I get to put away a bit of rum before the game.

The Giants online shop is rubbish. Very few sizes are available and the replenishment of stock is embarrassing. Sadly the main store is not much better and is run like a really bad opp shop.

Fair enough in the first few years when support and demand was wafer thin but after 6 years they need to aim up.

Having popular items not available for 6-12 months is pathetic...it's only costing the club as we can't spend on what is not available.

The Giants online shop is rubbish. Very few sizes are available and the replenishment of stock is embarrassing. Sadly the main store is not much better and is run like a really bad opp shop.

Fair enough in the first few years when support and demand was wafer thin but after 6 years they need to aim up.

Having popular items not available for 6-12 months is pathetic...it's only costing the club as we can't spend on what is not available.
The saints main shop, the last time I went, was in the foyer for the social club at Moorabbin, and to be frank the range, sizing available and general layout made the giants look like Myer.
I just don't think it's something clubs in general put enough into, not just the giants

The saints main shop, the last time I went, was in the foyer for the social club at Moorabbin, and to be frank the range, sizing available and general layout made the giants look like Myer.
I just don't think it's something clubs in general put enough into, not just the giants

It's really disappointing. The actual range is good but what is the point if most of the sizes aren't available? For a sport like AFL they need to do this better!

Last edited:
It's really disappointing. The actual range is good but what is the point of most of the sizes aren't available? For a sport like AFL they need to do this better!
Agreed, last year Tracey wanted the womens leggings they brought out, sold out in weeks and never restocked..

Not saying it's an excuse, but by the end of each year AFL clubs are basically running down stock because they bring in whole new designs the following year to keep trying to lure cash from our pockets. :) I'd be a little surprised if there's any restocks between July and the end of the season.

I got no bitch. I've probably made 4 orders over the years. Each time the size and what I wanted has been there. Ordered orange army cap and T-shirt last Friday and the final item the T-shirt arived this morning, in time to take to the game.
Maybe I've been lucky, I am pleased their using Aust Post now. It's just so much easir to drop down the Pist Shop and collect when I'm not home.

Hi All,

Brand new to the forum and hoping someone can help. I have seen a few people in the members seating this year wearing a grey bomber style (i think) jacket with a round badge like logo (the giants G on a circular patch sewn rather than printed on the jacket). I have searched high and low for even an image of it online to know where it was sold (if it is no longer for sale) or to buy one of my own if it is still up for grabs. Does this description sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone know where to get one or if this item is still for sale at all/coming back in stock soon.

Thanks in advance :D

Hi All,

Brand new to the forum and hoping someone can help. I have seen a few people in the members seating this year wearing a grey bomber style (i think) jacket with a round badge like logo (the giants G on a circular patch sewn rather than printed on the jacket). I have searched high and low for even an image of it online to know where it was sold (if it is no longer for sale) or to buy one of my own if it is still up for grabs. Does this description sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone know where to get one or if this item is still for sale at all/coming back in stock soon.

I've never seen one in the giants shop, but have seen something that sounds like that in a full page ad in the Footy Record.
Will have a look if we have any old Records still and check

Hi All,

Welcome. If it the jacket I think you are talking about, they were available a couple of years ago. Not part of the current range of merch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back