GWS Giants Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome. If it the jacket I think you are talking about, they were available a couple of years ago. Not part of the current range of merch.

I assumed that was probably the case, I saw a lot of older merch during the image search that isn't stocked anymore but no luck with this one. I thought there may be an off chance it was through a 3rd party supplier or something, but knew it was probably a long shot.

Thanks for the help :)

Anyone bought the Jeremy Cameron socks?

Thinking they would look good as cycling socks but at $20 would like to know what the quality is like. I have paid that much for socks before but brands that I know, dont know what these would be.

Who said the X-Blades stuff was small? I ordered a size up and I'm swimming in it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our 2018 Indigenous Guernsey.
a52c09cdd6a7418cf640f10f7bd5b006.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gws are auctioning off the indigenous guernseys ATM, has anybody purchased any or bidding tomorrow?

Gws are auctioning off the indigenous guernseys ATM, has anybody purchased any or bidding tomorrow?
I've bid on 10, currently winning none, not sure if I will go again, already have a couple from previous years and with Zach not actually playing not keen to stump up a lot

I've bid on 10, currently winning none, not sure if I will go again, already have a couple from previous years and with Zach not actually playing not keen to stump up a lot
Just got the email to say I've scored Isaac Cumming's from R11, happy with that :)

when we turn up to games we often get a freebie going in - clappers, flags, etc. one time we got orange hi-vis vests & the terrorgraph put t-shirts on our chairs for a finals game.

what they should to do for the Geelong game is orange and/or charcoal face masks.😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back