Game Day GWS Giants v Hawthorn, Round 21 - 19:50 AEST, Aug 09, 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade out some other crabs I mean jeez there’s plenty of them playing tonight. It was a ridiculous decision and still is
Most of them probably aren't on much money though, heaps of them are either plodders or kids.

Terrible display from GWS. Very smart display from Hawthorn. Still don't think they'll play finals, but at least their percentage starts to look one that could get them a spot if they somehow beat West Coast.

GWS, Collingwood and Essendon limping to finals with all the injuries mounting.

Injuries or not, this was a pathetic effort by GWS.
Well done Hawthorn.
At this point you may as well only let 4 teams in. O/c GWS/Collingwood could easily do a Dogs.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even close mate. look who played for the tigers that game. We were so decimated with injuries we used Soldo as main ruck and that left our VFL side with nbo ruck. We were also the youngest team age and experience wise by a clear margin that round too. Yet we managed to hold geelong who were flying goalless for the 1st quarter and win the last quarter. Just the young kids got smacked around and exposed late in the second and early third.

I was proud of them, that game also highlighted the quality of some of our kids too.

Most of that was lies. Not close to the youngest or least experienced and six teams didn't play that round.

Lost 104-37. So think there is a bit of revisionist history if you were impressed with that.

I know roaming Brian can be painful and often at times awkward, but there’s a pleasant human element to that cuts through the normal football talk that I don’t mind

He and channel 7 have created a great little persona for him

If he just did roaming Brian and we didn't have to hear him commentate throughout the game, I'd be totally fine with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back