Game Day GWS Giants v Swans FEB 27th: Scratch Match **LIVE STREAM SAT 27th FEB 11am

Remove this Banner Ad

Who took the Kick Ins with Williams being gone? who do you think takes the majority?
Cumming's took the majority in the practice match, I think it will be Whitfield / Perryman and Cumming (once spot cemented in the team)

Curious to know what is happening with the GWS reserves. In a snippet on Justin McInerney on the Swans site, some of the untelevised 5th and 6th quarters is shown. Some of the GWS team are wearing red shorts and are obviously top ups from the Swans. I have not read any thing about the reserves squad. GWS look to be leaving it late in signing players up.

Curious to know what is happening with the GWS reserves. In a snippet on Justin McInerney on the Swans site, some of the untelevised 5th and 6th quarters is shown. Some of the GWS team are wearing red shorts and are obviously top ups from the Swans. I have not read any thing about the reserves squad. GWS look to be leaving it late in signing players up.
Last of I read was in this article: https://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/856617/reserves-competition-to-begin-in-april

The GIANTS have been running trials for top-up players with local Sydney and Canberra clubs to promote strong local ties to the club’s second-tier program alongside the incorporation of GIANTS Academy players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back