Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Was Leon Cameron really eating a chocolate bar when the cameras went to him at one point in the 2nd half?
Guess he needed an energy boost, but not the greatest look.
And lollies. Don’t forget the lollies he was eating.

The guy is a douche.

Absolute myth.

nooB

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2005
West of Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Doggies will towel us up next week. Give them every chance to win from outside the top 4 again. Very good midfield.
we dont stack well against Adelaide historically and I'm pretty sure most dogs fans have bad memories playing you lot.

would be great if you guys just roll over but don't see that happening. the game against WCE a few weeks ago shows you guys can play competitive football that can trouble any side in the AFL

Was Leon Cameron really eating a chocolate bar when the cameras went to him at one point in the 2nd half?
Guess he needed an energy boost, but not the greatest look.
Whats wrong with eating?

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
we dont stack well against Adelaide historically and I'm pretty sure most dogs fans have bad memories playing you lot.

would be great if you guys just roll over but don't see that happening. the game against WCE a few weeks ago shows you guys can play competitive football that can trouble any side in the AFL

We will smash them!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
I know Coniglio isn't playing today, but with the midfield talent they have on their list, GWS ball movement is pretty poor.
Check our injury list and who played a first game back. Our midfield has been ravaged.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
The umpires were annoying. We could've had 13 in a row if they didn't call back that ridiculous Suckling goal.

Back