Game Day GWS Giants vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
Match day has arrived, with not a cloud in sight.

The forecast is for clear skies all day, with the temperature reaching 25 degrees this afternoon.

Perfect weather for run-and-carry football - just the way we like it.

We couldn't have asked for better. So let's all turn out in droves and support the team.

Go Giants!

Get there early

a) there's a NEAFL game on - might be your only chance to see Tomlinson play this year, and

b) there's the parade of junior clubs just after the NEAFL ends - the more people in the crowd to clap the kids, the better I reckon - nobody likes marching around an empty stadium.

Crowd pretty poor - but just on 2000 kids plus their parents and coaches just walked past for the junior clubs March. Numbers there were actually pretty impressive. I think bigger than last year. More clubs too. Hopefully most of them will hang around to watch the game.

And the rest are sort of slowly filing in.

Won't be a big crowd by any means. We'll see.

Trouble is, we're all sitting on this side of the ground. There's nobody over the other side (they'd be looking straight into the sun) but of course that's the side the camera look at. I'm sitting just under a Foxtel camera.

Crowd pretty poor - but just on 2000 kids plus their parents and coaches just walked past for the junior clubs March. Numbers there were actually pretty impressive. I think bigger than last year. More clubs too. Hopefully most of them will hang around to watch the game.

And the rest are sort of slowly filing in.

Won't be a big crowd by any means. We'll see.
Good to hear about the kids.
Our future right there.

The wife's ankle blew up again lads, AFTER I had driven to Homebush and parked and we had a feed.

Never come back from ankle tendon injuries early people.

Just made it back home in time for the bounce.

LETS GO GIANTS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute sheltered workshop s**t.

Stevie J hand passes to bloody Palmer and its a Joe The Goose 6 points to us.

No. Gotta do the 18 tier kick into the stands being a smart ass and they get one off the rebound.

Pathetic s**t.

I hope these umpires suffer family tragedies.

Absolute germs.

The amount of free kicks they are not paying to us, is a bloody disgrace.

If the free kicks are there you f.....g well pay them regardless of the f.....g score you pieces of s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back