Club Focus GWS Giants

What is GWS's greatest focus this off-season?

• Recruiting via trade

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Recruiting via the draft & academies

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Player retention

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Salary cap management

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Orange Agent

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Footywire has it wrong then.

I can make an editable version of the spreadsheet if there's someone responsible enough to look after it (like giantroo does for the North thread).
None of us are responsible 😹.

Giant Strides or PMBangers are probably the best for the job, both well up to date and informed with our draft stuff.

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Footywire has it wrong then.

I can make an editable version of the spreadsheet if there's someone responsible enough to look after it (like giantroo does for the North thread).
None of us are responsible 😹.

Giant Strides or PMBangers are probably the best for the job, both well up to date and informed with our draft stuff.
I'll keep with the draft stuff, Giant Strides is best here
Yep Footywire is wrong. That's OK, the Captain has it correct on our board contract thread. I like seeing it wrong on the club focus thread ... some other posters get overly excited ... for no reason! :sneaky:

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Yep Footywire is wrong. That's OK, the Captain has it correct on our board contract thread. I like seeing it wrong on the club focus thread ... some other posters get overly excited ... for no reason! :sneaky:
Remind me later and I'll make a duplicate that you can edit and give you access (PM me your email so I can invite you as an editor).

Remove this Banner Ad