AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW

Data from footywire. To check the current draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Last edited by a moderator:

Weird decision to extend now when he was already contracted til 2024
Im guessing it is to do with the reweighting of when he receives his cash for salary cap purposes.

Has to be extra front loading.

Also Tom Green signed an extension last year till end of 2023.
Footywire has it wrong then.

I can make an editable version of the spreadsheet if there's someone responsible enough to look after it (like giantroo does for the North thread).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can make an editable version of the spreadsheet if there's someone responsible enough to look after it (like giantroo does for the North thread).

None of us are responsible 😹.

Giant Strides or PMBangers are probably the best for the job, both well up to date and informed with our draft stuff.

None of us are responsible .

giphy.gif

None of us are responsible 😹.

Giant Strides or PMBangers are probably the best for the job, both well up to date and informed with our draft stuff.
I'll keep with the draft stuff, Giant Strides is best here
Yep Footywire is wrong. That's OK, the Captain has it correct on our board contract thread. I like seeing it wrong on the club focus thread ... some other posters get overly excited ... for no reason! :sneaky:

Yep Footywire is wrong. That's OK, the Captain has it correct on our board contract thread. I like seeing it wrong on the club focus thread ... some other posters get overly excited ... for no reason! :sneaky:
Remind me later and I'll make a duplicate that you can edit and give you access (PM me your email so I can invite you as an editor).

He's their heart & soul, and by far their best player.

Sure he's missed 2 finals through suspension, but he's kicked 20 goals in 11 finals, and been in the top handful of GWS players on 6 or 7 occasions. He would have helped in the semi final, but without him they don't make finals, let alone win the Elim final. He's quite comfortably the best medium forward in the game.

Stringer will be 28 early next season, he's just had a massive spike year, should Essendon cash in? After all, he doesn't really perform in finals, he's peaked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back