Rumour GWS midfielder to request a trade to a Vic club at the end of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

weetert

All Australian
Jul 4, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
A few weeks ago, Boomer Harvey said on Future Stars that he was absolutely certain an A-grade GWS midfielder would be requesting a trade to a Vic club at season's end. Any ideas/updates/rumours etc?

A few weeks ago, Boomer Harvey said on Future Stars that he was absolutely certain an A-grade GWS midfielder would be requesting a trade to a Vic club at season's end. Any ideas/updates/rumours etc?
Pretty sure he said at the end of next year. Which would likely be Kelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw it comling. Unlike us some clubs seasons are over and they need something to talk about to give hope for next year.

Hey,cmon, I'm a GWS FOUNDATION member. I'm rooting for them come finals. You can find my name on the members wall somewhere :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Hey,cmon, I'm a GWS FOUNDATION member. I'm rooting for them come finals. You can find my name on the members wall somewhere :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
Well you're wearing a Crows sig.There wasn't any way to tell.
Fair enough though I'll go away and let you have your thread in peace.

It's Shiel to Carlton, lock it in eddie
Nobody good will be joining your rabble, all you’ll be able to attack is players who can’t get a game, let alone a top 5 player in a top 4 team.

Nobody good will be joining your rabble, all you’ll be able to attack is players who can’t get a game, let alone a top 5 player in a top 4 team.

Stranger things have happened in footy mate so we will see. Far from a rabble mate. I think i remember many people saying the same thing about the Hawks too until their talent grew up. Seems funny how Hawks supporters forget back to the day when they were in exactly the same position as us. Clarko brang it up when we last played the Hawks. Pretty sure his words were been there done that. Short memories .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back