List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the consensus here about HH status moving forward, Footy Class (I know :rolleyes:, but still) reckon he is a lock to go to sydney on an 8! year deal.

Im not sure if I want us to keep him because I'm not sure how much value/$ he will bring in his current half back flank role, but I was disengaged from the club during 2020-2022 due to illness and surgery so what do others think?

Great news regarding XOH - if it's correct.

Just hope AFL.com.au haven't got their wires crossed and confused Ash's contract extension with XOH (the years match) as there's no announcement on the Giants website or Twitter feed.

Would be embarrassing.
I got the impression it was about XOH but in the about to be announced stage.

imagine if they have confused Ash and Xavier,

What is the consensus here about HH status moving forward, Footy Class (I know :rolleyes:, but still) reckon he is a lock to go to sydney on an 8! year deal.

Im not sure if I want us to keep him because I'm not sure how much value/$ he will bring in his current half back flank role, but I was disengaged from the club during 2020-2022 due to illness and surgery so what do others think?
if they offer him an 8 year deal on decent dollars, he should definitely take it. That sets him up for life.

imagine if they have confused Ash and Xavier,
As someone who worked in the media for a long time and has seen the rapid decline in 'journalism', I wouldn't be the least surprised.

The lack of official announcement from the Giants is what's got me thinking.

AFL.com.au may have jumped the embargo - but it's just....odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent news!

David Tennant Yes GIF by Doctor Who

Remove this Banner Ad

Back