List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Moderator #302
Lloyd (1 year) and Flynn (2 year) both re-sign.

Actually a bit surprised about Flynn. Given the sheer number of times we've passed over him for senior selection in favour of Simpson (who we know what he offers and it's limited), I thought he was going to be a strong delisting candidate. Definitely not a two year extension.

AFL Club
GWS

Actually a bit surprised about Flynn. Given the sheer number of times we've passed over him for senior selection in favour of Simpson (who we know what he offers and it's limited), I thought he was going to be a strong delisting candidate. Definitely not a two year extension.
Trade bait?

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Moderator #304
Doubt it.

a) who would want an uncapped player that's sat in the reserves for years?
b) if we're already planning to offload a player, why would we re-sign him knowing we'd be stuck with him if no one wanted him?

Occam's Razor suggests that the club sees him as a senior prospect in the next couple of years, despite their continued obsession with Simpson.

AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
St Kilda, Dragons, Bucks
Moderator #305
Doubt it.

a) who would want an uncapped player that's sat in the reserves for years?
b) if we're already planning to offload a player, why would we re-sign him knowing we'd be stuck with him if no one wanted him?

Occam's Razor suggests that the club sees him as a senior prospect in the next couple of years, despite their continued obsession with Simpson.
I believe he and Briggs will be our two prime ruckmen very soon

AFL Club
GWS

I know it seems like he has been around forever but he is still in his early 20’s

He could very well become a great player but very few big guys are good that early on

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Moderator #307
I know it seems like he has been around forever but he is still in his early 20’s
Given the number of ruck injuries and outs we've had, I just would've expected to see him get at least some game time since there has been so many chances.

AFL Club
GWS
Given the number of ruck injuries and outs we've had, I just would've expected to see him get at least some game time since there has been so many chances.
Well I don’t know about that. He has never been higher than third in the pecking order and as a team we never really have needed to move past 2nd

Top Bottom