List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Just Hopper and Davis to go of the most important signatures; Flynn too, although with Briggs there it's not as critical.

Reckon Riccardi will head back to Victoria in the belief he'll get more opportunity there, and Hutchesson and Shipley will be this year's delistings.

A small chance of a surprise with Davis IMHO, and an even smaller chance from Hopper.

Hendo_21

Team Captain
Aug 14, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Just Hopper and Davis to go of the most important signatures; Flynn too, although with Briggs there it's not as critical.

Reckon Riccardi will head back to Victoria in the belief he'll get more opportunity there, and Hutchesson and Shipley will be this year's delistings.

A small chance of a surprise with Davis IMHO, and an even smaller chance from Hopper.
Flynn would be one of my top priorities the tandem of Briggs and Flynn have played so well together so far and it would be great to see them play and grow together for a long time

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS

Be surprised if we delisted shipley

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Shipley could be moved to the rookie list, unlikely but another option is he is looked at for a list spot in the pre season period if needed or if he loves the club play EAFL for the club

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Flynn would be one of my top priorities the tandem of Briggs and Flynn have played so well together so far and it would be great to see them play and grow together for a long time
normally injured players re-sign as they haven't had a chance to impress a suitor as much as they would like. I would expect him to stay.

Around the league there isn't too much demand for young rucks... M Chol at the tigers is quality but can't get a gig and is looking elsewhere with limited success. No denying the talent, but the demand isn't that high... so i expect flynn is just a matter of time.

Mummy leaving too helps

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad