List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Dylan, Go Dylan.:sweatsmile:

Always though he was the most important and the most likely. It's obvious to me the kids love him and Jezza at Spotless.
I also think he portrays the heart and soul of the club, and if he did go would hurt most of all.

Probably time to include the ladies to this thread?
Do we know enough yet?
I've not been able to read anything in detail today but I thought they were all one year contracts, if that's changed then no reason they can't be included here but it may be more user friendly to give them their own thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Kelly might not go back to Perth but his dad did play for the VFL(maybe if he wants the money then that that is up to him if he wants to join a victorian side). If we do win the flag this year, then he might leave and I think we sould get Martin (if they don't win it). Idk if that is possible, can someone enlighten me of the possibility this would happen?.

Yeah Kelly might not go back to Perth but his dad did play for the VFL(maybe if he wants the money then that that is up to him if he wants to join a victorian side). If we do win the flag this year, then he might leave and I think we sould get Martin (if they don't win it). Idk if that is possible, can someone enlighten me of the possibility this would happen?.
This thread not much frequented. Suggest you consider :-
And if your a new GWS supporter welcome, and feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction thread under the members bar.
2017 List Management: Contracts, Trading, Drafting, Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back