List Mgmt. GWS Players Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Id be shocked if he went to North. He has been on great coin from a young age, unlike others doesnt need the big last contract. The rebuild wont be worth it to him. He will get a good deal, I dont think money sways him.
I think he stays. At this stage his manager has solely dealt with us. Good sign.
Where did you hear that his manager has only dealt with us mate

On CPH2009 using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s supposedly another interview going around that Geelong are waiting on Jezzas response
Heard that.
They are waiting to see what Jezza does, but believe he is likely to stay put but dont want to close the door until it is closed, is essentially what was said in that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does your future inside midfield look like? Kelly, Taranto, Green? Is there room for players like Hopper and XOH to get significant game time?
Kelly and Taranto are flexible enough to start on a wing and then play as insiders in general play. Taranto as well can play forward pretty well.

XOH as well is especially versatile, could fill in anywhere for us, hoping he can fill in down back for us if we don't get someone in over off season. Hopper is one I'd be willing to trade personally, but as a bench rotating option would be good security going into the future

Kelly and Taranto are flexible enough to start on a wing and then play as insiders in general play. Taranto as well can play forward pretty well.

XOH as well is especially versatile, could fill in anywhere for us, hoping he can fill in down back for us if we don't get someone in over off season. Hopper is one I'd be willing to trade personally, but as a bench rotating option would be good security going into the future
We cant have inside mids starting on a wing and then go kick chasing. That cost us big time this season!!!!

We cant have inside mids starting on a wing and then go kick chasing. That cost us big time this season!!!!
The right structure allows for it, especially if we have someone Whitfield off the HB line that can be a wing like option when we're in attack, or a Cumming/ Hill in the forward line pushing up as a high half forward type on the outside. Probably too ambitious of me to think we've got the capacity for that

I’d say Toby’s extension backloads cash to free up money to resign some younger guys

Reckon with losing the Cameron, Williams and Corr contracts (plus what they would of paid for Caldwell and Hately) they have massively frontloaded it so that means the Kelly contract won’t hurt us and we have plenty of room for the next Gen coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back